Im back with another mission ahead of me, 102 days till my big 40 !

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Evening all as of today Sunday 31 March, I'm back to SS.

I'm sure some of you will recall my previous rambling diary and 6 st loss in the run up to my wedding last year, sadly I'm almost back to square one :-(

Today would have been my mums 62 birthday but she passed away almost 3 years ago and as dramatic as it sounds I know my health is better when I'm lighter and I don't want to leave my children earlier than I have to. Don't get me wrong I don't have any immediate health issues and my mums passing certainly wasn't weight related but I am almost back to my pre Cambridge weight and I feel so sluggish and generally crap. I have no energy and a wardrobe full if fab size 12 clothes which fit me 6 months ago after my 6st loss.

I have numerous occasions ahead of me, the 1st being a wedding in just 3 weeks. I then have a weekend away the following week. A trip to Glasgow less than 2 was later and my mother in law will be home in 73 days after her first trip away of the year so that's my 1st major goal. I have 73 days to wow her again :) my 40th birthday party is 98 days away, 163 days till our 2wks in the sun in Egypt where I would love to be back to 11st and just booked a week in The Dominican NEXT Jan so my aim is to stay slim for that and for once and for all.

My wedding last year was a huge motivation and when I look at my slim photos I know that person is the real me, not the fat slob over eating in a onesie night after night !

I need help girls and I know from last time this is a fab place for motivation. I know I've done it before and I can do it again but support is key for me so no doubt you will all be sick of me very soon on here and on twitter. I will also be using my fitness pal to help me see where I will be in 5 wks etc.

I have quite a few tetras, bars and porridge so won't be seeing my CDC until I need more products. My hubby likes me plump but wasnt too keen when I was at my slimmest although he is being supportive as he knows I'm not happy anymore. I love the feeling of walking into a shop and buying anything and I want to be able to do it again :)

I will weigh myself in the morning and have had my last supper so to speak, wish me and fingers crossed we can all do this together.

My motto last year was SLIMMER for summer and i fully intend to be just that :)

Hi Angel - good luck on this journey. You've done it before, you know you can do it again!

Morning all,

It's a bright sunny day in Whitley bay and I'm feeling positive.

Weigh in this morning went just as I expected and today my starting weight is a whopping 16st 2 :-(

I'm not going to dwell on it as I know its as simple as sticking to plan and the weight WILL drop off.
SS for me today 3 tetras and litres of water and green tea.

I'm on a very late shift 17hr to 0215 so at least I won't feel like eating when I get home !

Hope everyone has a good day and please remember when it comes to Easter eggs. . . . . .
Little pickers wear big knickers :)

Attachments

• image-3916118731.jpg
    image-3916118731.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 62
Wish I had seen your phrase about knickers beforehand ate the fruitella :(

Welcome back and in sure before you know it your size 12's will be fitting. You know the diet works if you stick to the plan so its all about sticking to it and then maintaining it

This is me starting week 7 and I'm struggling, I usually love chocolate but after last night having a bit decided its not my thing anymore so moved into fruit sweets :( ooops

Well I wish you luck in your journey! I'm off for a run to burn those horrible sweets outta system

Day 2 and have a hour to kill in Edinburgh, my crew have gone for food whilst I remain strong :)
48 hours and I should be in ketosis, how hard can it be lol !
Doesn't help I can smell Millie's blooming cookies :-(
I will not cave here my hardest times are evenings so looks like a early night tonight x

Early nights and lots of baths, you know the drill. ;)

You can do this, Angel! :clap: Restarting my restart today (sometimes wish I could just reboot like a computer :D)

Lily kindly directed me to your new diary. One day under your belt already and you'll soon have 2! Cheering and supporting all the way! Come ladies you WILL do this again!

Hi Angel, I'm so pleased to see you back posting again. You were a huge inspiration for me, you have done this before and will do it again! Starting a new diary and a fresh start is a fantastic idea!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! You know that once you are into the swing of things time flies!! :) Take care

Thanks girls im almost home now :)

Hubby asked if I wanted picked up from the metro but if I did I know I would want to go for a drive and end up at a chippy on the coast as its such a bright day here. Instead I asked him to take my water out of the fridge and I shall have my shake when I get home.
I am longing to fully feel how I did about not wanting food, I know I can do it and I know I will.
We all have so much to look forward to and I'm not prepared to spoil it all for myself.

I love the idea of rebooting / re chipping like a pc lol, if only it were that easy but I'm almost at day 3 and I'm not giving up, not by a long shot.
I may ramble more later if my hands need to fidget lol

Thanks as always for the support :)

Well girls I'm heading to bed now and thrilled to say I've made it through day 2 fully 100% SS.

Fingers crossed for a good day 3.

Mid shift for me tomorrow, 15 hr till 2330 but I'm expecting a busy one with everyone traveling after the Easter / bank holl so rushing around should keep my mind busy with less time to think about the dreaded F word lol.

I've checked my packs and may need to see CDC next week as I have around 9 days of shakes, a few bars, a few mint choc shakes and copious amounts of porridge ( not good with a broken blender lol ). Tetras are far easier for me for work so will get in touch with consultant soon. I just wanted to weigh the same as last time I had a weigh in Nov but that won't happen by next week :-(

The main thing is I'm feeling post active again so fingers crossed once the 1st few days are done I will feel as fab as last time and watch the weight drop off :)

Will catch up more with everyone's diary's but its good to hear from some familiar faces and hope everyone is doing ok.

Has Yolande been on at all ?

I've noticed on twitter Sineade has done fantastic :)

Just shows it can be done and people can keep it off, I'm sure I will not be so stupid this time and will look into maintaining, I'm not even going to pretend I did as we all know I didn't ! ! ! Once my wedding was over I went we'll and truly off the tracks and made the most of Vegas and other trips away. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I heard a phrase today which is now in my mind,

What you eat in secret shows in public !

I'm going to keep it in my mind with many others I've picked up along the way.

Anyway enough for now, thanks again for all of your kind words and encouragement night night :)

Morning Angel hope day 3 flies by and it's an easy one. Sending good good vibes your way!

Thanks Kira, day 3 is already good as I feel much less bloated, why are carbs so blooming nasty to us lol. I'm avoiding the scales as long as I can because I would rather see a nice big drop at the end of the week.
I am itching to get back into my smaller work uniform and can't wait to feel comfy again.

Hope you have a good day. Your such a inspiration for sticking with it :)

good to see you back again... or is it? lol anyway im returning again - this time i will stick to it just love your diary and hoping you can keep me motivated - love the updates and yay! day 3 for you so the little pink ketosis fairy will soon be here :)

Good Luck

Tori xx

good to see you back again... or is it? lol anyway im returning again - this time i will stick to it just love your diary and hoping you can keep me motivated - love the updates and yay! day 3 for you so the little pink ketosis fairy will soon be here :)

Good Luck

Tori xx

Hi there Tori,

I'm pleased I'm not the only one who comes back, its kind of like coming home :) Were all in the same boat and all here for the same reason.

Day 3 going well although I've had the smallest amount of smoked salmon this afternoon.
Nothing else with it and I know its wrong but I shall miss my 3rd shake to compensate for it.

I do feel less bloated in my work uniform and fingers crossed I'm back for the ride :)

No!!!! You must have your 3rd shake! It doesn't matter if you had the smoked salmon it won't affect ketosis and the calories would still be low overall in the day even including 3 cd products.

Dont mean to nag but nutrition is crucial on vlcd and unless you were replacing one CD pack with a proper full meal eg nutritious email from CD booklet which is low calorie and low carb I'd say the 3rd pack is a must. Obviously entirely upto you but I honestly don't think a small amount of salmon would make a difference overall in the first week:) honest I know because I've done it with salmon and chicken and its been fine! I'm not advocating that one should go off plan bit if one does it's important to have all the packs.

noooooo dont miss your 3rd shake that really will be a recipe for disaster - dont punish yourself for smoked salmon, in the grand scale of things i can think of at least a 100 things you could of eaten instead of the salmon lmao!
if you dont have the 3rd shake phycologically you are just depriving yourself and setting yourself up for a big fail - salmon is good and tbh as its just protien its not going to effect any losses you have had so far - if anything its just helped you burn off more glycogen :)
good luck! your doing great keep at it :) xx

Evening

I had the 3rd shake in the end as we have some new stock at work so whilst the crew were staff tasting I had my shake.

Thrilled to be waking up in day 4. I'm going to have to MSG CDC as some of my tetras are out of date and I will need some by the end of next week. I think I may get some bars as well ? But I'm trying not to have them everyday. Are there any nice new ones ?

Thanks again for the support girls, no wonder I came back here, it's the only place where people get what it's like x x x

I'm so pleased you had the 3rd pack. I think the point Lastbiscuit /Tori made about the psychological aspect is a very good one as it could set you up for a fall.

By the way I thought at 5ft 7 one had to have 4 packs? Or do you have be be bit taller for that? Maybe worth checking with CDC?

Out of date cd packs are awful I experienced a tetra and it was vile! Return them! Have another good day and do have the bars if they keep you on track and especially if you start your walking. They won't make a difference to losses.

Evening all as of today Sunday 31 March, I'm back to SS.

I'm sure some of you will recall my previous rambling diary and 6 st loss in the run up to my wedding last year, sadly I'm almost back to square one :-(

Today would have been my mums 62 birthday but she passed away almost 3 years ago and as dramatic as it sounds I know my health is better when I'm lighter and I don't want to leave my children earlier than I have to. Don't get me wrong I don't have any immediate health issues and my mums passing certainly wasn't weight related but I am almost back to my pre Cambridge weight and I feel so sluggish and generally crap. I have no energy and a wardrobe full if fab size 12 clothes which fit me 6 months ago after my 6st loss.

I have numerous occasions ahead of me, the 1st being a wedding in just 3 weeks. I then have a weekend away the following week. A trip to Glasgow less than 2 was later and my mother in law will be home in 73 days after her first trip away of the year so that's my 1st major goal. I have 73 days to wow her again :) my 40th birthday party is 98 days away, 163 days till our 2wks in the sun in Egypt where I would love to be back to 11st and just booked a week in The Dominican NEXT Jan so my aim is to stay slim for that and for once and for all.

My wedding last year was a huge motivation and when I look at my slim photos I know that person is the real me, not the fat slob over eating in a onesie night after night !

I need help girls and I know from last time this is a fab place for motivation. I know I've done it before and I can do it again but support is key for me so no doubt you will all be sick of me very soon on here and on twitter. I will also be using my fitness pal to help me see where I will be in 5 wks etc.

I have quite a few tetras, bars and porridge so won't be seeing my CDC until I need more products. My hubby likes me plump but wasnt too keen when I was at my slimmest although he is being supportive as he knows I'm not happy anymore. I love the feeling of walking into a shop and buying anything and I want to be able to do it again :)

I will weigh myself in the morning and have had my last supper so to speak, wish me and fingers crossed we can all do this together.

My motto last year was SLIMMER for summer and i fully intend to be just that :)

Hi Angela

I'm 40 on May 9th this year and we're also going to the Caribbean in Jan 2014. I'd lost 3 stone (now in size 12) but I've been falling off the wagon a lot recently.. Damn those Dominoes pizzas!! I've put on 7lbs since Christmas and have found it hard to shift it.. Been yoyoing and wasting so much money on products. We went to London on Saturday to Harry Potter studios and had a meal before that so that was my last day as a piggy.
I'm SS+ for a week and then moving up the steps. Like you I have a goal. My mum died from diabetes and I too want to stay for with a healthy BMI.
We'll be in those bikinis before we know it !

Hi Angela

I'm 40 on May 9th this year and we're also going to the Caribbean in Jan 2014. I'd lost 3 stone (now in size 12) but I've been falling off the wagon a lot recently.. Damn those Dominoes pizzas!! I've put on 7lbs since Christmas and have found it hard to shift it.. Been yoyoing and wasting so much money on products. We went to London on Saturday to Harry Potter studios and had a meal before that so that was my last day as a piggy.
I'm SS+ for a week and then moving up the steps. Like you I have a goal. My mum died from diabetes and I too want to stay for with a healthy BMI.
We'll be in those bikinis before we know it !

Hi Hunni,

I would be thrilled to have only put half a stone on but I fully understand what your saying. Once it's on it's so much harder to shift. It's great to have things ahead and visualise yourself in the situations as you are or without the loss and I know I would far rather be on my Holly's with the loss. I felt fab in Vegas last year, never felt out of place around the pool and didn't have a trauma each evening about what to wear like I usually do on holidays.
The fact you have only put 7lb on makes me think you must have more self control than me and a meal with your family on a day out is normal so don't beat yourself up about it too much. Your getting straight back on it and I have no doubt you will shift the 7lb and feel more comfy again.

Today is day 4 and I seriously know I am back in the zone. I don't even want food anymore, I kind of sailed through it last year as I'm a all or nothing kind of girl which is why it works for me, if I eat I want rubbish and don't know when to stop but take food out of the equation and I'm fine.
I'm just waiting for the scales to start dropping and I can't blooming wait :) x x

Back