Im back....with my findings :)

Madison

Hello fellow Dukaneers,
I've been off the site for a couple of weeks as have been crazy busy, new apartment - yay... I've been sticking to the plan 100% as always and just wanted to report back my findings..I'd stalled big time for ages (6 weeks or so) and wasn't loosing any weight on scales or inches either. I'd been drinking quite alot of diet coke and also chewing loads of sugar free gum.. I'll be smoke free 6 weeks tomorrow (hurrah) and decided when I was ridding myself of the evil nicotine this time that I'd quit the d coke (except for rare occasion ) and gum and see what happened. Well, lo and behold, I haven't weighed self so unsure as the poundage lost (if any) but I tried on my jeans of truth last weekend and they are extremely loose on me :) In fact looser than when i bought them 2 years ago. To say I'm happy is an understatement!! I can't believe it. For the first time ever in my quest to ditch the fags I've actually managed to do that (with help of patches) and also lost some weight it would seem. So, it seems to me that I'm one of those who can't tolerate artificial sweetners. Then again, in saying that, I'm an all or nothing kinda gal so as the good Doc says, yes you can have both of these, I seem to think it's a target to be met each and every day and have the maximum quantity lol. Just wanted to share my revelation with y'all. Great to be back and reading up on all your posts. Hope you're all doing well xxx

welcome back and well done onthe Jeans...nice feeling eh?

I too have the diet coke, though I limit to three glasses a day, I struggle so much with plain water. Chewing gum is an occasional time, but its worth noting your findings LOL, will keep it in mind if I have a stall.

Maddison your doing above and beyond....losing weight and stopping smoking massive pat on your back x

YAY for Maddison!

I hardly limit the coke and the sugar-free candy but I know I should....

Hi Madison, nice to meet you! Congrats on the pounds and the smoking. Probably a whole lot better for your wallet as well as your jeans!

Back