IM BACK.XX

chocdrop

Hi again,well managed to do 2 days on lipotrim,ive never in my life tasted anything as vile,so its not 4 me,it was worth a try to try and shed a couple of stone b4 my jollies.Right then here we go again,had 2 boiled eggs 4 brekkie with toast,so far so gud,
luv kat,

Hi Kat

Welcome back!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say. You gave it a shot. TBH I have been looking at the fabulous weight loss on the CD and LL forums and I am tempted, but I can't even manage a SF shake, so doubt it will be for me either.

Anyway, lets get cracking on this SW eating plan, we can all do it, we have to be strong and remember that nothing tastes as good as being slimmer feels (shamefully nicked the quote from the Fat Friends series)

Good luck babes, we can do it!

Thanks wish,i know, i spend that much time messing around with other diets that i could of lost this weight numerous times,sw is the best and i need to get a grip ,and get on with it,
luv kat

Last edited:
Is it cos you want fast results? I'm the same, I like to have a really good weight loss when I weigh myself or I feel its all been a waste of time. I know losing it fast isn't always the best way to go, but it really does spur you on if you have a whopper weight loss doesn't it.

Back