Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm back

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Desperate to lose weight, 4 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Desperate to lose weight

Desperate to lose weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - extra easy
    Hi guys

I've been redecorating my office for the last 2 weeks and my computer is still in pieces (i've not reassembled the desk yet), so now i'm in the kitchen writing this on my laptop.

I must say i've missed y'all!

I'm giving EE another go, and lost 2lbs last week - which is double what i've been losing over the last few weeks, and i am much happier on it too, it doesn't feel like I'm on a diet at all!

It's less than 4 weeks to my holiday in Tunisia and I'm finding the extra motivation a boost. I've lost 1-2 dress sizes since I started the slimming world plan and I've even bought a few dresses for my hols and 2 bikinis (which is unheard of!!). I love love love this diet and so wish I started on it years ago - but better late than never.

My best wishes go out to everyone on this forum. If you're struggling - stick with it, if you're new to the diet - give it a decent chance as it works!!, and if you're doing well on it - give yourself a well deserved pat on the back.

Hugs

judimac likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome back, and good luck for your continuing weight loss. X

4. Desperate to lose weight

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    thanks donnie.

5. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Welcome back huni and good luck ~ EE is so fantastic isn't it? xx

6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Missed you babes! Bikinis huh? Foxy lady!

7. Desperate to lose weight

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    awwww thanks hun (hugs!!)... yep, bought 2 bikinis - but plan to cover them up with sarongs and long shirts - i'm afraid i'm not that adventurous yet! No one wants to see my paley white tum that's for sure :)

8. Desperate to lose weight

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    thanks hun! Yep I agree - EE is great... I wasn't convinced the first week i did it 5 weeks ago - i sts that week - but i think that was just a blip.

i find it so much easier on EE - you can eat such a variety of foods without counting - i've been having my faves - shepherd's pie, chicken teryaki stir fry (counting the blue dragin sauce though)... it's hard to believe you can eat so much and lose weight - but you surely can!! I just want to try to not gain too much while I'm on hols as I'm staying at a posh 5* hotel (my partners treat) and we're half board - am going to try to stick to EE while I'm there..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.