Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm back!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Latina Inglesa, 8 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Latina Inglesa

Latina Inglesa Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone,

I started CD for the first time back in March and stuck to it for 6 weeks, but then life got in the way!

I am now back up to the exact weight I was when I started CD the first time so I see that as a sign that I should get back on it lol.

I am now on day 3 and doing SS, I would love to join a team and have put my info in the relevant thread, fingers crossed someone will have me :D

I'm 33 and Mummy to Sophia who will be 2 on 1st Jan, I live in Oxfordshire.

I have my own channel on YouTube where I have a video diary, I updated it every week when I was on CD before so plan to do that again. I also do make-up tutorials on there.

I really look forward to meeting all the new joiners since I was last here and hi to anyone who remembers me!

Jo
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Good luck with your restart. xxx

4. Latina Inglesa

Latina Inglesa Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you :D

5. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Welcome Back

Hi Latina Inglesa aka Jo,

I started CD for the first time back in March and stuck to it for 6 weeks, but then life got in the way!

Welcome back. You have tried this before and know it can work -- so, just make yourself a priority (which is hard when you have a little one) and you will meet your goals.

I would love to join a team and have put my info in the relevant thread, fingers crossed someone will have me :D

I'm sure everyone will welcome you. We're all here for each other.

I really look forward to meeting all the new joiners since I was last here and hi to anyone who remembers me!

Hi back at you.

Here is my history: I joined Minimins shortly after I started Lighter Life last year (July 2008). And, now I too am back. Before LL, I had been carrying around anywhere from 30 to 60 extra pounds for 13 years!
    I am not a patient person. I had tried many diets over the years and I kept losing, then regaining the same 10 to 20 pounds (never getting it all off). Then, in 2007-08 my weight started go up and up (menopause, perhaps, I am now 48) -- and I felt that I had to really do something and do it fast.
    A friend asked me to join LL with her and I did. I felt that if I could get it off, I could keep it off. I got it off, and despite all the advice I did not follow through with management (I did some). But, I did keep it off for some months... until "life got in the way" and I started slacking off on the exercise.
    It took about six months, but I put back on about half of what I lost. I knew I had to do something. So, I decided to go back to LL lite. I went a couple of times, but found it wasn't working for me.
    So, I have moved onto the Cambridge Diet and will be setting up (what I hope will be a workable exercise programme). So far, in six days I have lost 8 pounds. I realise a lot of this gylcogen and water, but I am feeling motivated. I hope that you are, too.

MinnieMel

6. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hey Jo, I'm Lisa, and I'm from Oxford too! I restarted last week and have my first weeks weigh in tomorrow! Good luck and I'm quite happy to join a motivation group with you! Out of interest, who is your cdc?

7. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Jo, Good luck with your restart. Like you i have put on most of what i had originally lost. But today is Day 1 and this is my final restart! x

8. Truth0406

Truth0406 Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Jo,

Good luck on your restart! I am in week 4 of my restart and it's going ok so far (one tantrum over wanting fish and chips, but it's ok now haha).

I was on youtube a week or so ago and yours were some of the videos I watched when searching Cambridge Dieters. I love your make up tutorials too as I am very into make up myself! :)

Look forward to hearing about your progress!

Verity

9. Indianprincess

Indianprincess Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world red days
    Hey hun! Welcome back, Im starting back again tomorrow too. So Ill let you know how I get on.
    Good luck hun xxx

10. Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    HealthyEating/Low GI & Exercise
    popped in to see how you're doing Jo? :) just looked on your youtube a/c but nothing very recent on there...

p.s. i absolutely LOVE your make-up style, similar to what i 'try' to do, but you do it soooo much better than me! :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.