i'm back...

klairbear

...i am sorry i disappeared! i have been gone for a while i know, but i do hope i am still welcome.

my weight loss - well, stalled would be an understatment. i have gone through a really tough time the least year. maybe i am sharing too much in saying i hit rock bottom - to the point where i was self harming and suicidal. but now i am back, getting the support and help i need.

and one of the things suggested was try to get back into a healthy eating pattern. so on monday i am hoping to be starting the plan again, trying extra easy first. so expect me to be around a lot more!

sorry again! though i doubt you even remember me!!

Hi, I have only been using mini mins really the past two months, welcome back. Best of luck with getting back on plan, you can do it! I am on extra easy too and i love it. Sorry you have had such a hard time of it, its great to hear you are working through things xx

thank you louise, i look forward to meeting lots of new people and getting back in touch with the oldies!!

i am trying to work through things, and like my weight loss it will be a long rocky traumatic and difficult journey, but i am in it for the long haul...and hopefully the support here will help with the healthy eating side of things :)

I am sure everyone will be along to say hi soon, i love it here, so much support from everyone. Best of luck on your journey, keep us updated. xx

Hi Klairbear!! :) Welcome back to SW - I've only been using the forum for about a month, but I've found everyone to be lovely and supportive, whether it's about weight or any other issues :) I'm really sorry to hear you've been having a tough time of it hun, but I'm glad to hear you're starting to find a way through the tough times. Keep smiling hun!

Sian xxxx :)

Hiya and welcome back I remember you, I have also only just returned and will be restarting lipotrim on monday.......sorry to hear you have had a rough time of it......but you are getting the help needed and hopefully once you start losing weight again you will begin to feel better about yourself.....(me too)

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress

Well done for coming back on here hun i too have restarted my diary amd on SW too so lets help each other battle this demon Weight !!

thank you all for welcoming me back! i feel a little relieved to not be the only one who has stalled on their weight loss journey :)

Welcome back xxx

Back