i'm back...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by klairbear, 22 May 2010 Social URL.

1. klairbear

klairbear Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World returnee
    ...i am sorry i disappeared! i have been gone for a while i know, but i do hope i am still welcome.

my weight loss - well, stalled would be an understatment. i have gone through a really tough time the least year. maybe i am sharing too much in saying i hit rock bottom - to the point where i was self harming and suicidal. but now i am back, getting the support and help i need.

and one of the things suggested was try to get back into a healthy eating pattern. so on monday i am hoping to be starting the plan again, trying extra easy first. so expect me to be around a lot more!

sorry again! though i doubt you even remember me!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losc2522

losc2522 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World, Extra Easy
    Hi, I have only been using mini mins really the past two months, welcome back. Best of luck with getting back on plan, you can do it! I am on extra easy too and i love it. Sorry you have had such a hard time of it, its great to hear you are working through things xx

4. klairbear

klairbear Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World returnee
    thank you louise, i look forward to meeting lots of new people and getting back in touch with the oldies!!

i am trying to work through things, and like my weight loss it will be a long rocky traumatic and difficult journey, but i am in it for the long haul...and hopefully the support here will help with the healthy eating side of things :)

5. losc2522

losc2522 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World, Extra Easy
    I am sure everyone will be along to say hi soon, i love it here, so much support from everyone. Best of luck on your journey, keep us updated. xx

6. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Klairbear!! :) Welcome back to SW - I've only been using the forum for about a month, but I've found everyone to be lovely and supportive, whether it's about weight or any other issues :) I'm really sorry to hear you've been having a tough time of it hun, but I'm glad to hear you're starting to find a way through the tough times. Keep smiling hun!

Sian xxxx :)

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hiya and welcome back I remember you, I have also only just returned and will be restarting lipotrim on monday.......sorry to hear you have had a rough time of it......but you are getting the help needed and hopefully once you start losing weight again you will begin to feel better about yourself.....(me too)

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress

8. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Well done for coming back on here hun i too have restarted my diary amd on SW too so lets help each other battle this demon Weight !!

9. klairbear

klairbear Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World returnee
    thank you all for welcoming me back! i feel a little relieved to not be the only one who has stalled on their weight loss journey :)

10. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss.

11. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Welcome back xxx

12. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back and good luck. Sorry its been a tough year but taking control and getting back into a healthy eating pattern will make you feel so much better about yourself
    Hugs
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.