I'm back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Alcala, 18 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

HELLO ALL!

I'm back, and I wan't to be a gooooooooooood girl from now til October! Please tell me off and shout at me if I'm naughty!!:D

By the way, what was the marieclaire june 07 CD girl's diary all about??:rolleyes: It ended quite odd, did anybody read it?

HAVE A GOOD WEEK EVERYBODY:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey hun :)

welcome back

u can do it :) good luck

xxx
    p.s nope not seen it, will go n have a look lol

4. ROSB

ROSB Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there

Yes, welcome back!

We all started in the last couple od days (see sascha thread).

I know how hard it is to get back on track but I really hope this time I have cracked it (says me who has only been good for 1 whole day!:D).

I found it motivating to make up a little weight loss target chart. I have 42 lbs to re-lose and I have worked out at 4 lbs per week it will ONLY take just over 10 weeks to get back to goal.
    It doesnt sound as daunting if I think about it like that - wish I had done that 10 weeks ago though! ;)

5. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

Thanks for your words of support:D!

6. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey Alcala, best of luck!! Just stick with it, you can do it!!!! Just think how you will feel in October when you succeed :D
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.