im back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 28 June 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

so so sorry to everyone, cos i kinda jus disappeared and left u all :cry: but i moved to a different halls on sunday morning and had no internet until now, so sorry to anyone who needed extra support but am sure there were plenty of other fab people around :D

i have to say i fell off the wagon, and it appears to have disapered :eek: but i am running after it, tryin to find it so i can hop back on hahhahahaha, it was all cos my ex asked me to go on holiday with him (should have been today) so i came off cd to get my body used to food, but then i wasnt allowed time off work, so i came off cd for no good reason :cry:its kayleighs wedding on saturday, so i am hoping to start back on sunday, and go for my weigh in on wed, i dont seem to have done much damage tho :D

how is everyone else
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma simmonds

emma simmonds Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Oi Oi!

Good to see you back hun, its been quiet round here without you!

[​IMG]

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Glad to see you back Stacey!
    :party0019:

5. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Welcome back.
    Enjoy the wedding and then you can get back into it ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.