im back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 28 June 2007 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

so so sorry to everyone, cos i kinda jus disappeared and left u all :cry: but i moved to a different halls on sunday morning and had no internet until now, so sorry to anyone who needed extra support but am sure there were plenty of other fab people around :D

i have to say i fell off the wagon, and it appears to have disapered :eek: but i am running after it, tryin to find it so i can hop back on hahhahahaha, it was all cos my ex asked me to go on holiday with him (should have been today) so i came off cd to get my body used to food, but then i wasnt allowed time off work, so i came off cd for no good reason :cry:its kayleighs wedding on saturday, so i am hoping to start back on sunday, and go for my weigh in on wed, i dont seem to have done much damage tho :D

how is everyone else
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. emma simmonds

emma simmonds Full Member

cambridge diet
    Oi Oi!

Good to see you back hun, its been quiet round here without you!

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Glad to see you back Stacey!
  5. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Low Carb
    Welcome back.
    Enjoy the wedding and then you can get back into it ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.