I'm Back !!

Minnie Me

Hi everyone,

After my weeks holidays here I am back on TFR, and wow is the first day tough all over again! looking forward to getting to know all the newbies :)

Anyhow, I didn't do too much damage on my hols! up 2lbs and hopefully will have a good weight loss this week and it will be gone again, for good this time :)

Keep up the good work everyone, roll on ketosis for me!!

Hi Minnie Me, hope you enjoyed hols!! Im only on Day 1, was on it before but know it works. Youve done brill so far!! Good luck on rest of your journey x

Hi. I joined this site a few weeks ago so only starting out on my weight loss plan. Good luck in reaching your goal :)

Thanks guys, just sipping my ice cold chocolate shake now! Then I will make tea for the kids, thats the hardest part! I hope the next 5 weeks go as fast as the last 5!

@ candyfloss, looks like we are on day 1 together, best of luck. tomorrrow and day 3 were the hardest foe me when i started so can't wait to get them over with now!

Welcome back Minnie. That's pretty good going, only putting on 2lbs, you'll have it off in no time. Just remember, all you have to do is drink that water and suffer the first few days and then it's ketosis babaaay! Good luck x

Thanks Claire, I wish it was a holiday!! I was at a wedding and had 2 nights away without my little ones :) It was a holiday from TFR!! lol and I made the most of it!

Day 1 almost over as I'm off to bed, I found it ok the first time so hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon!

I was considering to stop LP go on re-feed and after a while come back but I guess it must be difficult to come back after a break? Did you drink alcohol during the break?

Welcome back - a break is good for the soul, and only 2 lb on! You'll have that back off in no time - it's probably water gain. Take care.

Hi Avaya, I had alot of white wine the day/night of the wedding!! I didnt hold back on the food either only because I knew i was coming straight back on tfr! The break was good cause after 5 wks i was getting really fed up whereas now im ready for the challenge again!!

Well done for getting straight back on track, and only gaining 2lbs that is really good, you will easy get that off :) xx

Thanks Emma, It was gone this am on my own scales and another 2 with it!! I've only done 1 day so I'll hold my breath till Tuesday. Its movitating none the less :)

oh sorry lol, i must have misread your post, anyhow well done for getting back on track hun, im on a restart after 2 years and found it ok, a little hard at times but manageable xx

Hi Avaya,

Doing fantastic :) just home from my weigh in, went a day early as I can't make it tomorrow and I was down another 7 lbs! I'm so happy :) I actually look different now, getting back to where I was before my 3 children:)

How are you doing?

Back