I'M BACK ......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 27 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    OK today is my restart . after one big blip that lasted for 5 days and i ate junk , donuts macdonalds etc..( the list is not exhaustive ) too much alcohol !!
    well this morning i am focused and ready to go again full of enthuasism. went to my cdc this morning and luckily i have not put on any of the wt i have lost, so a stay the same is very good going. or i am just lucky ?
    well back to it, no more blips here we go......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Good luck with the restart, you can do it Sue. Dig deep, grit your teeth and come and rant on here when you need to we can see this through together!

Gx

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck Sue with restart....great that you stayed the same. Stick with it Hun, you will get there.

5. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Brilliant.. a buddy! I'm doing the same! I haven't gone mega mad, just been poorly and felt I needed the energy but I'm back with a vengance today. One hot chocolate shake and a green tea down :D

WE CAN DO IT!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.