I'M BACK :-)

angwass

Well ladies I am back on the slimming world train again.

I moved house, went on holiday and have put about 8lb back on in total so need to get it shifted. I am not going to group, just doing it from home. I looked at the online membership and couldn't believe that it is £60 for 3 months. I would have liked to have had all the tools but I really can't afford to spend that much money just on online membership.

So I started back on the diet on Tuesday so would like to share my food diaries once again and hope I can manage to stay on track this time.

Me and my other half have decided to start trying for a family so really want to lose a few pounds to help with that :)

Help with syns would be brill if I get any wrong :) So here goes.....

Tuesdy - EE day

Breakie - 14 bitesize choc weetabix (hb) - think this is about 30-35g as I couldn't remember which is was. Part of my 250ml milk (ha) and a banana (sf)

Lunch - Sw cottage pie (el mince, onions, mushrooms, potatoes), peas, carrots (sf), small amount of gray (2), a pineapple stick and weight watchers yog.

Tea - Chicken wrapped in bacon, new potatoes, baby corn, broccoli, cauli, carrots (all sf), 1/4 pack cheese sauce (5) (think I am being generous with the 5 syns as believe the whole packet is 10)

Snacks - melon and grape snack bag, jar of cockles, SW cheese scones (made with smash), 1/2 curly wurly (3).

Drinks - 3 glasses of 300ml water, pint of diet coke, 1 tea with sweeteners

10/105 syns

Wednesday - Green day

Breakie - 2 w/meal bread (hb) (400g loaf) toasted, tbsp jam (2)

Lunch - Batchelors cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce, 2 SW cheese scones, pineapple stick and weight watchers yog.

Tea - 2 w/meal bread (hb) with beans and cheese (ha) (toasted sandwich), SW chips, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, beetroot, onions (all sf), light salad cream (2).

Snacks - Banana, grape and melon snack bag, SW scones

Drinks - 3 x 300ml glasses of water, diet coke, 1 tea with sweetener

14/105 syns

Thursday - EE Day

So far today......

Breakie - 14 bitesize choc weetabix (hb), 150ml milk (ha), banana (sf)

Lunch - Mexican rice (2), peppers, mushrooms, 30g chorizo (3), ww yog, pineapple stick

Snack - Melon and grape snack bag

Tea - Doner kebab (15.5) and salad

34.5/105 syns

Will update later as not sure what is for tea tonight

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm starting my diet again too! I haven't done SW for a long time but managed to lose a little weight via exercise, but I have also had the holiday weight gain! So doing the diet again whilst continuing on with the gym!

Good luck with the plan, and good look with starting a family! How exciting! Will keep popping in to see how you go!

I have a link on here to my diary :)

x

Hey,

I'm starting my diet again too! I haven't done SW for a long time but managed to lose a little weight via exercise, but I have also had the holiday weight gain! So doing the diet again whilst continuing on with the gym!

Good luck with the plan, and good look with starting a family! How exciting! Will keep popping in to see how you go!

I have a link on here to my diary :)

x

Hi,

Thanks for popping by! Welcome and good luck :)

I shall take a look at your diary and subscribe. Lack of exercise is my downfall.

Angela x

Haha I am a more savoury person like crisps and nuts and as my OH will eat the meals I cook he still has his crisps, chocolate, sweets, nuts, ice creams and everything else in the house so it is sooo hard sometimes. He thinks he is being nice when he offers me a crisp or chocolate etc and although 8/10 times I resist if he catches me on a bad day then I cave in. I have done well this week though as he has offered me choc and crisps and I have resisted so far but I find the first week is often the easiest as I feel very motivated haha.

Exactly the temptation has now gone for you so that's brill!

x

Friday - EE Day

Breakie - Banana (sf) and WW yog

Lunch - Tinned mackerel in tomato sauce on 2 slices of w/meal bread toasted (hb) with Shape yog, pineapple stick, apple and grape snack bag. 1 piece of dairy milk from a big bar (1.5)

Tea - Warburtons thins pizza - Warburtons Thins (5), tomatoe puree, mushrooms, peppers, onion (all sf), ham, topped with cheese (ha) served with SW chips, lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, beetroot, gherkins, onion (all sf), light salad cream (2)

Daily syns = 8.5
Weekly syns = 43/105

Last edited:
Well I am feeling rather good this morning...don't feel bloated or anything and I am actually looking forward to getting weighed on Monday :)

Saturday - Red Day at work so can't have my usual big fry up :-(

Breakie - Murshroom omelette done in the microwave, banana (sf)

Lunch - 1 60g bread roll (hb), ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber (all sf), tiny amount of light salad cream (1). Got some cucumber and tomatoes separate also. Shape yog, special k cracker crisps (4.5) apple and grape snack bag.

Tea - BBW: 1 60g bread roll (hb), cheese (ha), Tesco burger (8.5), 1 sausage (3), pork kebab (free), chicken breast, 1 minted lamb kebab (3), lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, beetroot. 1/2 bag m&m's (5)

Daily syns = 25
Weekly syns = 68/105

Well had quite a lot of syns yesterday but at least I am still within my weekly syns :)

Angela x

Last edited:
Sunday - EE day

Breakie - 2 w/meal bread toasted (hb), 2 tsp Hartley's jam (1), banana (sf).

Lunch - 1 stuffed jacket potatoe: bacon, small amount of butter (1), cheese (1/2 ha) with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, Aldi garlic dip (1) and Shape yog.

Tea - Pork with roast potatoes done in frylight, broccoli, cauli, carrots (all sf), garden peas, 1 small Asda yorkie pud (2), 1 tbsp apple sauce (1), 200ml gravy (3)

Daily syns = 9
Weekly syns = 77/105

I get weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed for a loss as I feel I have had a good week. I know I have had 2 days where I have gone over my 15 syns but I won't have gone over my weekly syns :)

Monday - EE day and WEIGH DAY!!!

Breakie - Banana and WW yog

Snack - Aldi cereal bar (3)

Lunch - 2 slice dry w/meal bread toasted (hb), 1 tin of mackerel, shape yog and an Orange

Tea - Spag bol (EL mince, mushrooms, onions, bacon, tinned toms, tom puree, beef stock cube, 125ml red wine (split between 4) - (1), pasta.

Will probably treat myself to 1/2 bag of mnm's too (5)

Daily syns = 9
Weekly syns = 86/105

Had a really good week syn wise....managed to have a few days having more than 15 syns but clearly managed to pull it back on the days I've not eaten as many as well within my weekly syns. Hoping for a loss tonight!!!

Thanks Rachel,

Not very happy as I got weighed last night and I STS :-( It's weeks like this that de-rail me as I was 100% on the diet yet didn't lose anything....how can that happen? Anyway I am determined not to let it get to me this week!

Food Diary for this week:

Tues 3/9 - EE day

Breakie - 30g honey nut shredded wheat, 250ml of milk, banana (cereal and milk weighed and measured!)

Lunch - Potatoe and bacon salad: New potatoes cooked in oven with fry light, 2 rashers of bacon (fat removed), mixed lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red pepper, gherkins, 1 boiled egg. 1 tbsp aldi onion and garlic dip (2.5), 1 fat free yogurt.

Dins.jpg

Not sure what is for tea tonight, shall update later with any additional food :)

x

Hi Rachel - Yes i'm trying to not let it beat me up this week, straight back on it!

Hi Babytreetrunk - thanks for subscribing and I am going to try and be patient and stick at it this week and hope it shows next week :) x

Update for Tues 3/9

I ate everything as above for breakie and lunch and the rest is:

Tea - SW curry using Mrs Shah's spice mix and tinned tomatoes with chicken, onions, broccoli, cauli, pease. Served with boiled rice and sw chips. I had 1 poppadom (4).

Snack - 1 peach and 1/2 banana

Drinks - 2 glasses of 300 ml water, diet coke and tea with sweetener (using milk from allowance)

Daily syns = 6.5
Weekly syns = 6.5/105

Weds - 4/9 - EE day

Breakie - 1 banana and a peach yog (sf and free)

Lunch - Pasta bake using Monday's left over spag bol (1) with 30g cheese (ha - weighed out). Only sf is what's in the spag bol (mushrooms, onions, tinned tomatoes) but going to have a peach and a orange afterwards.

Tea - 2 rashers of bacon, beans, mushroom omelette, 1 sausage (5.5), 1 hash brown (1.5), 2 slices of w/meal bread (hb)

Hope you are all well and doing well with the diet! x

Last edited:
Hi Rachel - it's a pain when it's TOTM as some months I found it affected my weigh in and then other months it didn't...it's weird!

Hi Babytree - how did you get on at weigh in?

Back