I'm Back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by littlemissnaughty, 4 January 2014.

1. littlemissnaughty

littlemissnaughty Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    I'll be back on the diet wagon on Monday. I haven't dieted for a couple of years and I've put on over 2 stone since last time I was on here. But now I'm back, motivated and in need of loads of tips, help, advise and motivation along the way.
    I have a fantastic holiday to look forward to in April and I need to lose atleast 20lbs by then so I'm aiming to lose about 1.5 lb a week.
    Happy New Year 2014 to you all and here's to losing a few stone along the way :)
  2. Vixy2410

Vixy2410 Member

I know what it's like starting back, felt a bit daunting to me at first. Good luck with your weight loss for your holiday. We go in June and I'd love to be 3 stone lighter by then at least x
  3. littlemissnaughty

Thanks hun,
    I'm sure with the help and support of all the people on here we can both achieve our targets. Good luck to you to.x
  4. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hiya welcome back. U sound like u are ready to give the diet another go. Good luck with it.
  5. littlemissnaughty

Well I just got on the scales for the first time in about a year and it's worse than I thought :( I've put on so much weight in the last 2 years!
    Never mind, I can do this, I have to do this and I am motivated so here goes.x