Im Back!!

hayley18

I cant believe it has been two years since I last did this diet. I have regained all the weight and some!:( I started Monday weighing 17st1lb:(:( this has to be the last time I do this to myself!! I cant afford to do this plan properly so I am being a bit naughty and having 2 slimming world shakes then a SS+ meal. Since starting I have already noticed that I am a lot less bloated and when I weighted myself this morning I was 16st8lb!!! that's 7lbs in 3 days!! that's insane!
I was just re-reading my diary from before and I had a look at my weight losses then and they were quite high very quickly so im hoping for the same again this time :)
anyway just thought I would write something to keep myself busy haha!

Wow in 3 days, great. Did u lose all your weight before... that's what I'm scared off putting everything back on :(( but we're here to do this until the end. Positive thoughts...

Hi :) no I never did get down to target before I lost my job and couldn't afford to continue with it and gradually over time starting eating more and more. I think though if I see it to the end I will be less likely to regain the weight as I will learn everything I need. how long have you been on Cambridge?

Hi :) no I never did get down to target before I lost my job and couldn't afford to continue with it and gradually over time starting eating more and more. I think though if I see it to the end I will be less likely to regain the weight as I will learn everything I need. how long have you been on Cambridge?

I started in November. I need 3 more lbs to loose 2 stone:) but I still have 4stone to lose:( before June I'm hoping.

What r your targets, what do u want to lose.

I started in November. I need 3 more lbs to loose 2 stone:) but I still have 4stone to lose:( before June I'm hoping.

What r your targets, what do u want to lose.

Well done that's fab! you will do it 4stone is better than the 6stone that you started with. your already 1/3 of the way there!!
I want to loose about 6 and a half stone. when I say it like that it sounds scary! haha

We have similar amounts to lose then. How r u finding it so far. Do u see a consultant or doing it on your own?

No I'm not seeing a consultant which makes it hard!! But my mum is doing it worth me as well so we are in the same boat. I'm not finding too bad ATM have had some serious hunger pangs but that's expected. How are you finding it?

Yea getting on OK. I still get those temptations and sometimes I crack. It's so hard isn't it. Yet so easy to put on. That's good your mum is doing it with you u have each other for support...

Back