• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im back

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Helloooo, well after a couple of weeks break (seems like longer!), I'm back on track :) ... This last few weeks have been a bit hard going, and I've put on 3 lbs, but I'm ready to loose the final bit of weight now... and I'm hoping I'm going to be as dedicated as last time!! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey Toni!!!! YAAAY Welcome back!!!! Sure you know you will lose that 3lbs in no time!!! xxx

welcome back toni, youl soon get back into the swing of things cos you know it works, jxxxx

S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey hun its great to see you back. How is your daughter now??

3lb isnt so bad - you will shift that in a week.

office girl

S: 13st4.5lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st11.5lb(6.17%)
Welcome back hun, good to see you .:D

ladylipo

Silver Member
YAY!!!! Your back

Welcomeback to the nut house :D

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Hehe, thanks guys, I've REALLY REALLY missed you lot, even though I've popped in from time to time :) I love this diet :D:D:D and everyone here makes the dieting world a whole lot nicer placer to be :D:D:D xxxxxxxx

Hiya Toni glad to hear all is well, and lets have that last bit off xxxx

hi im new just strated on Monday so nice to meet you
Lisax

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Hmmm, the dreaded last bit :D xxxxx
Forgot to say Ally, my daughter is fine now thankyou!! back at school after being off for 3 weeks!!! xxx

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Oh hiya Lisa :D hope you're getting stuck into the LT thang :D best of luck with it xxxxx

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Hey FFBB.... :) erm, what have I done to my hair???

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi sweetie welcome back ive missed ya! Glad youre back and determined..best of luck and glad baby is ok xxxxxxxxxxx