1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

im back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by loselose, 14 August 2008 Social URL.

1. loselose

loselose Well-Known Member

hi all

well after taking a break for a couple of weeks trying to get back on the wagon :( which never worked.

today ive started again for real ive put 4lbs back on :sigh: since i left

im just taking it 1 day at a time from now on, i hope every1 is doing well..

i do admit ive eaten loads and lots of that was junk. things i didnt even like before the diet strange.

so ive got a long way

the only problem is its my sons 1st birthday on tuesday and we are doing a big party so il be doing all the cooking. and i know il be eating for just that day.

do you thnk i should start the diet after the birthday

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Hun,
    if your gonna be eating anyway i would start after,other wise what you loose may just go back on,thats my choice x

4. loselose

loselose Well-Known Member

thanks gemma for ur reply. thats what ive decided to cas i know i will be eating on his day. so il join cd on the 21st august. really looking forward to it.

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Good luck with your restart, you can do it - You'll be feeling brilliant in no time x

6. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

Enjoy your son's birthday hun--and good luck with the restart.

See you here on Wednesday! :D

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

how you doing huni? x