I'm bored this evening lol

nmmireland

Dublin :)
well i am bored this evening, i really should get up and go the gym but so not in the humor tonight...

I cleaned my wardrobes the last two evenings so not in humor of doing any of that, cleaned my apartment too so that is all done lol

any one any stories to tell haha....

I am just watching tv and reading old posts from minimins. Having my choc shake too :)

me too, reading all the old posts and watching a bit of tele...

what part of Turkey you from, have been there loads over the years, have loads of friends too, love it over there... use to stay over for a month each summer when i could :):)

I am from the capital city "Ankara".
Yes Turkey is very beautiful, I try to go and visit family every year but this year we have decided to skip it as it costs too much. I only got married last september and had alot of expenses so trying to get back on track. I would recommend to anyone who has not been to Turkey :)

I heard a lot about Ankara, friends have been there whilst over in Turkey, yes i was going to go this year for a week even but not sure i will make it now as I have been away quite a bit already... was there last year and prob every other year for the last 10 years lol

congrats on getting married :)

proper boring night at work :(

Yup am guilty of being bored too!!

Am off to Turkey at the end of august - off to Lara Beach :)

Yup am guilty of being bored too!!

Am off to Turkey at the end of august - off to Lara Beach :)

i know... and i am sitting here watching tele and flicking through different posts... but the boredom is killin me tonight, dont know what i want to do haha

oh lovely Tanya, you going with all the girls.... i love it over there, lucky you... although i can't complain i have had a lot of hols this year so far lol :D

lol snap - i've been to salou for a week, going blackpool next weekend then turkey! Got a right summer of going away!

Am going with my best mate, just a nice relaxing holiday - she says having booked all inc! :S lol

Where abouts did you go? x

Yeah I have heard of Lara, sounds pretty good. I hope you enjoy yourself hun, have fun for all of us.

lol snap - i've been to salou for a week, going blackpool next weekend then turkey! Got a right summer of going away!

Am going with my best mate, just a nice relaxing holiday - she says having booked all inc! :S lol

Where abouts did you go? x

ah lovely, a nice girly hol, a few books at the pool and cocktails too hehe... sounds great :):):)

I was in berlin at the start of the year, then manchester for a game in old trafford, then vegas and new york for two weeks (loads of shopping there lol) then was in Spain as well for a week a couple of weeks ago.. was trying to book at cheap week then for in a couple of weeks time but there is nothing so think i will hold off now for a few months hehe... i was away on a few weekends in ireland too :):) and at wedding and one more wedding to go as well... busy year all round :D:D

lol my my you've clocked up some travelling miles aint ya! :giggle:

lol my my you've clocked up some travelling miles aint ya! :giggle:

ha i know.... time to stay put for awhile haha...

just the weather here has been so bad that it is hard to stay here in it all the time lol thats my excuse and i am sticking to it lol

Hi,
how about planning what you will do with all your old 'big' clothes and what kind of style of clothes you will buy when you get to your goal weight?
Also you could think about how you will treat yourself along the way? at what stages?
I am thinking about a 'do' I am going to and what dress style I will wear in September, it keeps my mind occupied!

Back