Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im bound up like Joan of Arc!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DaynaDoo, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. DaynaDoo

DaynaDoo Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I need to have a moan.

Im on week 4, and if you recall I had a moan last week because on week 3 Id lost a smidgeon under 3lbs having had a losses of 6 and then 7lbs in the first two.

Fair do's.

I upped my water, and am now having a bar every other day.

So I eat the following

One or two shakes (I know it should be three but I cant get them down always) and a step 2 dinner, bit of protein and some veg.

I do powerwalk every other day for an hour also.

Last Weds my counsellor weighed me I was 11st 13 and two days ago I was 11st 11, i woke up this morning Im 11st 13, WHY BOTHER!!!

Ok I know it fluctuates, but dammit just make em 11st 9 please!!!

Ok the crux of this winge is, im aware that a major part of the reason Im not dropping alot is IM BLOCKED!!!!

I cannot go toilet enough, so I have resigned myself to the fact that I may just have to use Sennakot for the remaining 8 weeks of this diet, its natural and predicatable, unlike Dulcolax which is a tidal wave of unpredictability and cramps.

Why am I so blocked, and why arent I dropping enough.

I wont quit I just feel for all my dedication im not getting alot of return here. I still have another 2 stone to shift.

Ya dig?

D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi there

Don't forget, the average loss is supposed to be a stone a month and you have achieved more than that in only 3 weeks, your body can only accomplish so much in a short time. Be nice to yourself, try and stop weighing and try the fibre supplement for the constipation. Your patience will be rewarded, really. I had these times where the loss went up and down for a few days (once for 3 weeks) and then it will go. Keep going!

4. DaynaDoo

DaynaDoo Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hun.... (great photo btw!) what fibre supplement...?

5. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I think the CDCs have something they can sell to you, but I used to by physillium husks (not sure how to spell it) from Holland and Barratt which yu mix in water and drink, gross, but a bit every day worked. Also, I used to add a spoon to the dry shake powder and a bit of water to blend ito a kind of paste and eat it like that.

6. knickers

knickers Full Member

as kikuka said, youve lost a lot this month, be proud of it and be nice to yourself (but not with naughty things!). also, i have noticed i never 'go' like i used to now, its just tiny little cat craps now...(TMI?:rolleyes:)

7. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi D, I was having the same problem and my CDC suggested fibre 89. It's by Cambridge and you cdc sells it. You put a teaspoon of powder in your shake or porridge etc everyday and it's tasteless. It has worked wonders for me and has got me back to normal, I wish someone had mentioned it to me at the beginning of the diet as the toilet thing really caused alot of problems for me but now I feel great again and lost 6lbs this week so give it a go. Good luck. Zoe xx

8. DaynaDoo

DaynaDoo Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Zoe

I just rang my CDC and shes got some set aside for for tomorrow.

I really hope it works.

D x

9. ruthontheedge

ruthontheedge Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(42.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    LMAO - just picked myself on floor..... cat craps!??! scarily enough i know what you mean:sigh:

10. DaynaDoo

DaynaDoo Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Update, I bought Fibre 89 and so far its done NOWT.

I have been on this for a month and its slowed down to not even 2-3 a week and I cant go to the loo. Im taking Sennakot again this eve.

I might walk away from Cambridge if I dont get a loss this week.

A mate of mine suggested I eat a load of carbs to have a clearout and jumpstart my bowels, but Im too scared all I want to do is lose.

I cannot believe when I weighed in on Weds that Id put on weight on her scales and mine said Id lost 2-3lbs its just hellish.

She cannot understand my counsellor why its not coming off.

Im moaning because Ive got the hump. Im on 810 as you know maybe I should go on sole source.

Im dropping the bars tomorrow.

D x

Last edited: 9 July 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.