i'm brand new :) here goes!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Caroline18, 6 November 2009.

1. Caroline18

Caroline18 loves her boy right round

Hey hey!
    k, so im brand new on here and i'm going to attempt my diary as i am following the SW diet on my own. I always stick to EE and a friend weighs me every Monday :) Hoping i can get some help/advice/thought...anything!! :D
    I started a week past Monday but will just start my food diet today...so here goes..

No brekkie,,felt bad after eating crisps and choc last night :( didnt feel hungry
    Toast and beans (wholemeal)
    Diet Irn Bru
    Muller Light
    SW EE Chicken Curry and SW Chips

Seem ok? :flirt2:
  2. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

You need to have your healthy extras hun, on EE you have one from A and one from B, so as you've had your wholemeal bread you still need a HeA. Also you could have more super free foods hun. on EE a third of your plate needs to be super free foods.
  3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

I agree with Alibalibee. Where is your fruit and veg Hun???? Eat loads or you will starve!! Lol. Also dont forget your HeA.
  4. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Well-Known Member

Caroline, my best friend lives in Glasgow and he is crazy nuts for Irn Bru.... what does it taste like.???
  5. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

like nectar from the Gods ;)
  6. Caroline18

Thanks guys,,, i have been eating bananas and stuff, just found my book, so now i know what is in the HEa :)
    and oooooohhh my,,,IRN BRU! it is heaven, sweet heaven!!!!! its been 10 days since my last fix lol lol! diet irn bru is simply not the same, but still a good supp
    you must try it!!
    (obv save you syns ;) )
  7. Caroline18

Saturday update:

Might have swine flu :( :(

only had water and toast n beans (wholemeal)
    managed a plate of potato and leek (homemade) soup

Watch this space
  8. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Well-Known Member