im brand new to CD hello everybody my diary

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thinkthinjack, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. thinkthinjack

thinkthinjack Member

Diet:
    CD
    :read:how many diets have we tryed i have every one by this one. in january i was on lipotrim and got to my goal weight i maintained up until august and had a very special birthday and went on holiday allinclusive i gorged but it was all payed for so i kept slipping i made up my mind that when i got back home i would rejoin lipotrim but met some one that was already on CD and said why dont u try it more flavours more variety so here i am day 2 and so excited i dont think it will take me long people going through the same if they no about website support will understand it is crucial to talk about wats going on so here i am my diary:):read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read::read:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome TTJ and good luck, you have come to the right place to get lots of help and support :welcome::welcome:

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi and welcome to the forum. I am not on CD but good luck with it x

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome and any questions you have ask ... and someone will answer!

6. thinkthinjack

thinkthinjack Member

Diet:
    CD
    thanxs you kind people has anybody been on lipotrim then started CD and compared the diets wat are the difference other than variety

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I am sure you will do very well on CD. I tried it and lost before moving to WW.

Start a diary in the CD section of the site and then fellow CDers will come and support you

and the rest of us too

Irene xx

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hiya best of luck with cd. I did lt once and lasted a week. i hated the shakes on it but love cd so much more flavours and choice :) x

9. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey

welcome to minimins :) good luck with ur journey

xxx

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.