I'm coming back to CD790/810

Bubbles77

Hi

I have tried CD790 before, but just couldn't stick at it. My main reason for following CD is to lose weight to boost my fertility. I fell pregnant with my son when I was 16st 10lb and had a 'perfect pregnancy' as far as my health was concerned. So i'm confused why it's taking a long time to get pregnant again. We've been trying for 18 months now :eek:

I am taking my temperature every morning, using a fertility monitor, taking all sorts of herbal tonics etc etc. I have decided that I may as well focus on my diet and stop all the other stuff. Maybe taking my mind off trying for a baby will help things anyway???

I feel very determined to stick to it this time, but then it's always easy when you've got a full tummy. I think it's different this time because I know that the end result isn't just being slim, but being pregnant (hopefully!)

Is there anyone else out there trying to conceive? I would love to meet others in the same boat, feeling really lonely at the moment.

Thanks

Hx

I am not currently TTC as I am on a break from fertility treatments for a while to shift the weight for the next round, but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck, hope it happens for you soon ;)

Back