Im coming back!!!!

missclare85

Silver Member
After a good two years away & ALL my weight put back on BUT a damn good time...im coming back.

Ill bore you a bit about myself.

I currently lost over 3 stone with a combination of celebrity slim, weight watchers and slimming world 2 years ago. I then hit a blip and thought i could diet myself, but i gradually put the weight back on...slightly dissapointed in myself but i have had a good time but its now time to get hold of my life again & one of my main priorities is my weight.

Im going away 16 weeks on Saturday so i want to loose as much as i can till then. Afterwards i want to get to goal, which i know will be a long process but im back and im hoping with the support my friends, family and your lovely selfs ill be able to do it!!! :)

Thanks for reading
Clare :) xx

Hi Clare! welcome back to sw! Im sure you can lose quit a bit in 16weeks! I think most of us come back to slimming world as it is so good and allows us to still have a life while losing weight! Good look hun! x

Hi and welcome back.....xx

Welcome back and all the best with your journey.

Hi missclare! Welcome back to SW :) I've done the whole 'losing it and putting it back on' thing as have may others here, you're not alone!

Well done on taking the first step, you should be able to get a good chunk off before your holiday! Where you going anywhere nice?

Best of luck for this week x

good luck in getting back in the swing of things - its always hard coming back! but you know it works - so good luck! x

Hi!

Yeah we have mostly all been there, I lost about 3 stone on Atkins, about 3.5st on a calorie control, but I find SW is the best for sustainable weight loss.

Well done for coming back and I'm sure in 16 weeks you will look amazing for your trip away, anywhere nice? x

Thanks for the warm msgs all :)

im actually quite excited about going bk...needs must!!!!

Im off to Furtuventura (i cant spell lol) Going on the 5th Nov day before my 26th :)

xxx

Welcome back this site is great for support and sw is a healthy living choice it doesn't feel so much that you are on a diet which is always good!

I wish I was going on hols! I made the "Adult" decision this year to pay off all the niggling little debts and not go on holiday this year, I was fine at the beginning of the year but now eveyone is jetting off everywhere I'm getting jealous!

Back