Im coming back!

Constantstar

STarting exante again Monday. It works , I know it does! I have the will power for about 1.5-2 weeks and then it goes!! Grr!! Need to keep focused!

Good morning everyone. I've woken up a bit coldy ( this stupid weather) but I'm determined to loose some weight! I weighed in this morning and in 10st 3lb . My goal weight is 8st 7lb .
I'm going to give myself little goals to try keep focused
1st goal : 10st
2nd goal : 9st 10
3rd goal : 9 st 7

Il make more nearer the time lol!
Everytime I've done exante I've managed to get to about 2 weeks and then I start cheating!! So annoying!! I've got my work Christmas do on sat 13th dec so that's a good aim.
I will allow food here and there as I found when I came off plan I had awful stomach aches. Probably because I didn't do it slowly. X

Good luck, I managed 100% until week 4 (food week) and since then I've been finding it a lot harder x

I can't seem to get my head away from food. Yesterday I did brekkie and lunch and caved and ate loads in the evening!! So started again today . So far I've done brekkie and lunch . I'm cooking kids tea. I'd love to eat it!! Why can't my will power be stronger!! I'm trying my hardest!! I won't eat any!! I feel fat my clothes are right I need even 2 weeks to boost my weight loss!!

I can't seem to get my head away from food. Yesterday I did brekkie and lunch and caved and ate loads in the evening!! So started again today . So far I've done brekkie and lunch . I'm cooking kids tea. I'd love to eat it!! Why can't my will power be stronger!! I'm trying my hardest!! I won't eat any!! I feel fat my clothes are right I need even 2 weeks to boost my weight loss!!

You can do it, it's always hard when you've been away from plan to come back. I really struggled initially. Obviously best is not to have any extras but have you got an oxo cube maybe you could have? Or some protein like ham/ chicken you could nibble on if you're really struggling. I find the best thing to do when dished up kids dinner is to put any leftovers in the bin and put water in any pots or pans straight away to stop me eating any. (Kids very rarely have seconds of anything).

Good luck anyhow! You can do it! Rant, vent, type just stay away from the kitchen! ;)

Back