Im coming over to join you all!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by SammyE, 17 October 2010 Social URL.

1. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi All,

Some of you have probably seen my posts on other sections, Ive been doing the Tony Ferguson diet since the 25th of May and have lost just over 2 and a half stone (Cheers Tone!)

But the weight loss has started to slow and Ive had a few weeks where Ive STS, saw Nee another member's post asking about Exante and liked the sound of the loses people have been having.

Added to the fact that Im having a rubbish day - I went on a date with this lad I hadnt seen for years and years a couple of weeks ago, after we went out he was still texting me but not very often, texts went from about 15 a day to 1! Then today I saw his facebook and one of his mates, who I also used to know said "you got rid of that fat girl yet? I remember her when she was fit, what the hell happened" blatantly aimed at me. They will all be at a ball that Im meant to be going to at Christmas... I want to be as slim as possible by then so I can go feeling confident and looking good and be like "in your face!!" to both of them.

So those two factors gave me the kick up the bum to order my first Exante pack!

I currently have 54.5lbs to go to hit target of 9 and a half stone, which is just over the midway mark for the healthy weight for my height, is anyone else around with similar stats, could you let me know if the average stone a month loss is still the same for this kind of weight?

Last edited: 17 October 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Firstly welcome and and secondly Arrgghh what a nobber he is and hi mate!

I wish you every success on this and would you to be a fly on the wall at the in your face moment :)

4. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Kirsty! I think if I can lose another couple of stone I will actually run up to them, point and say "in your faccccceee" then do a little dance in my ball gown before I return to acting my age and being lady like!

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Heeey sammy welcome and ooh yes u will see them 'fools' feeling slim, confident and sexy at the xmas party .!!

Keep smiling hun and good luck.!

6. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I think "Nobber" was the perfect term and couldn't have put it better myself, some people huh >.<

Welcome to Exante, I wish I could confirm the losses someone of your weight could lose per month but unfortunately for me I'm nowhere near there. Good luck with it hun, you can do it and you can knock em dead at that ball!! xx

7. kirsty2012

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Lol i've just re read my post...please excuse my typing! think it might be shake time....lack of cals is affecting my brain haha x

8. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks girls!

If I could lose a stone a month I would be pretty damn happy! Even if its just for the next couple of stone, Im hoping I will feel a bit better about myself once Ive lost another 2 and a half stone!

9. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just read what I wrote... and god... isnt it awful how I judge my happiness by my weight... its shocking really isnt it if you think about it, a persons worth should be judged by their actions and if they are a good person or not, not by how much they weight!

10. kirsty2012

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    I know hun, but we all do it to ourselves....i've lost count of how many times i have put my life on hold due to my weight.

And yep my weight also determines my happiness and i wish it wouldn't xx

11. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi Sammy. Good luck with it and nice to have you on the board.

12. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    Welcome sammy if you stick to it 100% you will definately lose 1 stone a month at least. I really hope you knock em dead at xmas party. Good luck hun

13. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Sammy, good luck with the diet - I can't wait to read your post the day after the ball.... stick with it and you'll soon reach your goal :)

14. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome! I think having a good reason makes you much more determined to get there!

I am at a 18th Birthday party for very good friend in Jan (dd of friends ;) I only wish I was so young again) and we know a family who when I was 11st (lol, 6 years ago now, no where there yet) said to me, your nice and contented now then grrr! I want to say in your face too lol!

15. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks everyone!

Woohoo 1 stone a month sounds AMAZING!! The ball is December the 20th so if I stick to it 100% I could lose 2 stone, Ive still got TF shakes that I will use until my Exante stuff turns up but Im going to take down what I eat for dinner, at the moment I have two shakes and a low carb meal but Im going to swap my meal for a vegetable soup, which is about 250cals a bowl, which will put my cals intake down to about 700 a day

16. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to Exante hun. I would love to be there at that ball. Those guys are beyond mean. Just started on friday and I want to lose 2 stones by xmas also. I see we are the same height and have about the same target weight :). My ultimate goal is to get to 130lbs but I'll see how I feel at 140lbs. Good luck for the week ahead and let us know how you're getting on.

17. GetFitGirl

GetFitGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck Sammy.

I wouldn't even bother speaking to the two "gentlemen" at the ball. Just watch their jaws drop as you get chatted up by someone else! :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oooh good luck! We can be diet buddies considering we are so close in weight at the moment and have the same target, be nice to have someone with similar stats to compare with.

I need a super sexy ball gown now as well but if Im losing weight quickly its going to be hard to buy one beforehand, I cant even pick a style really because a dress that would suit me now might not suit my body shape 2 stone down the line... I'll probably get a short list anyway :)

20. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Haha I hope so getfitgirl!

I know 11 and a half stone is still over weight for my height but its chubby rather then full blown fatness, I wish the ball was in March or something so I could be at target but oh well!

21. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    That would be cool. I'll look out for ur post or diary if u have one. Hopefully soon I'll have one.

I wouldn't worry too much, now that xmas is drawing near, u'll have oodles to choose from. When it comes closer to the ball and u found a dress u love (you'll know its the one when u see it;)), just buy two sizes and then u can return the size u don't want. Good luck.:)

22. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yeah hopefully.

Well today Ive managed to come in at 719 cals and 15.4g of fat.

Ive had as follows -

TF shake 203 cals 2g fat
    Low cal cerial bar 75cals 2g fat
    A small tin of sour 129 cals 2.2g fat
    Then I was bad and had potato snacks but still only 94cals and 3.9g fat
    Some grapes 50cals 0.1g fat
    Bigger bowl of soup for dinner 168 cals 5.2g fat

And currently on my fourth pint of water, im going to have similar tomorrow but try and leave out the potato snack because of the carbs in them.

Hopefully doing this will help lessen the headaches etc when I get my Exante pack

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.