Im confused.com :(

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
Please put me out of my misery.

I bought some ketostix yesderday. I peed on 3 throughout the day, which all turned purple. Assuming this meant in was in ketosis?

Ive just checked now, and it stayed beige. This means Im not in ketosis right?

If so, does this mean Im not burning any fat?
Ive drunk about 4 litres today. I thought you went into ketosis after a week of starting LT?

If im in and out of ketosis, could this be affecting my weight loss?

Ive got my 2nd WI tomorrow, and I already feel like I havent lost anything, now Im feeling really confused. I dont get it :confused:

just keep going you never know wat will be on the scales and either way once you know you work ed hard hopefully tat will inspire you to continue. good luck in WI you wil do gr8.

the sticks are notoriously unreliable hun....also...too much water can flush out the ketones and make it appear you're not in it when you are!

Just see how tomorrow's weigh in goes- bet you'll be surprised!

x

sorry i cant never used stix, but best of luck tommor ;)

i got some ..sometimes they work and sometimes they don't i keep losing weight
and so will you good luck for tomorrow

debz x:)

the sticks are notoriously unreliable hun....also...too much water can flush out the ketones and make it appear you're not in it when you are!

Just see how tomorrow's weigh in goes- bet you'll be surprised!

x

Couldn't agree more !! x

I can tell by my breath that I'm in ketosis, it's worse than a dog's backside...lol

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow x

Hey Emma

Dont worry, mine hardly register at all now, but im still losing weight -'panic' sticks they are. Hope everything goes well with your weigh in, will be watching out for your post. x

I can tell by my breath that I'm in ketosis, it's worse than a dog's backside...lol

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow x

LMAO!!!! :8855:

Back