• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im Confused!!

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
S: 24st4lb C: 23st2lb Loss: 1st2lb(4.71%)
As a few of you know from the "what do you do thread " i am a midwife, i do a lot of night shifts but i am really confused about when to have my shakes especially on the first night do i try and have nothing during the day and keep my shakes for the night?
or take a new day from midnight.

Hope that makes sense , i dont know what to do

thanks
LoveLea xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey lea not sure what the best way to be is, is there anyway you can spilt the shakes up so you have 6 so you have 3 during the day and then 3 on your shift?

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
exactly chunkeemonkee thats how I was able to cope for the first couple of weeks on LT it took the hunger pangs away!

2hourglass

Silver Member
hey lea not sure what the best way to be is, is there anyway you can spilt the shakes up so you have 6 so you have 3 during the day and then 3 on your shift?
A great idea - you body will tell you when you are hungry though so it's just trial and error - are you able to make easily at work :)

LoveLea

First Goal Under 20st!
S: 24st4lb C: 23st2lb Loss: 1st2lb(4.71%)
yep i have a lock n lock shaker which i am using , some days though u barely get time to sit down so slightly worried about my fluid intake on days like that as i work from 7am and dont get in till 8pm
but just gonna have to have a water bottle attatched to my back ......:giggle: