im desperate now LIPOBIND???

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by XlosingitX, 17 March 2009 Social URL.

1. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

does any one think it works

Last edited: 14 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    Hi Nightnight

I can't really answer your question, as only you know yourself what diet would work for you.

But just wanted to give you a :hug99:because you sound so desperate :(

PM me if you want to chat!

Twiggy
    xx

XlosingitX likes this.
  4. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

twiggy thats so nice of u

5. KayGillx

KayGillx Full Member

I tryed lipobind and i would say dont waste your money, it doesnt really do anything to be honestly, and as far as making you loose weight it WILL NOT, the most it will do is help if you happen to eat a really fatty mean but to me this just leads to people excusing eating bad but it all ends it disaster. Have you tried a VLCD in real food, as in having food but counting the fat and calories? there will be no quick fix pill, just want it and be determind to do it.

6. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

thx for reply kay .. your right about excusin bad eating habits i did it with zenical ..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.