• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations xxx

can't help with the wedding dress patterns though. sorry.

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
March or April 2009!

Am a bit down about it at the moment! Not the getting married bit just the fact that no one (Family and friend wise) care at all! just went to a bridal shop and they told me to bring someone in to be objective. I explained my situation and they were really lovely about it all! So now feel like I can't go back as I am having my dress made so was only using them for Ideas!

Feel very sad at the moment! :(

Sorry to be a bore just bridal blues I think!

xxx

Give it time hun :) some people don't really start getting excited till a bit nearer the time. Once you start making plans and booking things i'm sure they'll all start sharing in your excitment :character00250:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
March or April 2009!

Am a bit down about it at the moment! Not the getting married bit just the fact that no one (Family and friend wise) care at all! just went to a bridal shop and they told me to bring someone in to be objective. I explained my situation and they were really lovely about it all! So now feel like I can't go back as I am having my dress made so was only using them for Ideas!

Feel very sad at the moment! :(

Sorry to be a bore just bridal blues I think!

xxx
Hi Lucylu,

Congratulations on your engagement!!!

If you started a thread Called " Calling All New Brides To Be" you would find out just how many Brides to Be we have here on MiniMins and you could swap ideas etc.

The few I can think of just now who I know are engaged is Isobel, Sonkie, flirty40greeneyes and zachara.

Love Mini xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a website called jaycotts where i got my bridesmaid dress pattern from, the section vogue do some beautiful wedding dresses!!!!

OH and i only started getting REALLY excited today when i went for my official dress size ordering. You're gonna look amazing on CD for your wedding!!!!