Im failing miserably!

princessnicky

I started again on sunday after 10days off coz i went on holiday, but i just cant get back into it! I keep eating utter crap, like 5pieces of cake just coz it is there! im not even hungry in the slightest!! Plus im going to bournemouth for the weekend to visit my friend so i was always planning the weekend off then. I just havent been in the right mindset to start again, but i know i can do it and its annoying me! Ive done so well and wanna continue! Shall i just restart 100% on monday, new week and all!? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! xxx

Hi Nicky,

I think if you are planning to come off it at the weekend anyway, you would be better leaving SS till you are back on monday, try and make low carb choices in the meantime :)

Enjoy your weekend

I think Hedgehog has the right idea, wait until after the weekend, keep an eye on the carbs and start afresh on Monday x x x

Enjoy the things you have planned and start afresh. I'm had an awful week last week and know i've put on but just can't bare to jump on the scales. This week I have started afresh and it feels good to be back in control of it.

Back