Im feeling good and positive today!

X Kelly X

Silver Member
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just feeling really really positive today!

Im passing on all my positive thoughts and feelings to you all!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Kelly thank you it's my first day today and I noticed we have exactly the same amount to lose weighed this morning n ready for the trial Bring it on!

Wheeey brilliant! Its great to have someone the same weight as me doing this diet! When do you hope to get rid of yours by? Im a bit worried about excess skin but to be honest, i swim 3 x a week so hopefully this will help! If you want, we can exchange phone numbers to keep each other motivated? Or im on FB too ( Kelly Abrahams, Blonde Hair, Pouting haha)
I am just so ready to get this weight gone!

That would be fantastic I will search for you this evening, I agree at my age I am a bit worried about skin ESP after seeing stuff on telly but I figure if I exercise I hopefully will be ok, you sound like you have that sorted. I have been doing the wii for last couple of weeks ready for this but I read somewhere not to exercise until day three so a long bath tonight n I was beginning to think I was the only one with more than a stone or three to lose so thank you

Thats great. Im sure we can both shift this weight! Its very daunting but hey, i got myself to this size, i have to get myself slim. :)

Lol i dont have a husband. I do however have a fiance. lol
Weve been together for 7 years, but ive been overweight for 11 years.... lol, i can blame the last 7 years on him though! ;-)

Ha I have been engaged for 9 years refused to marry him as dreaded the thought of fat bride picture you know all fat n wide etc

Back