Im finding it really hard!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
After having a week off im finding it so hard to get back into LT 100%. 1st day back on and iv just eaten a custard cream biccie!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh i really want to get back into it but im really struggling.

Honey it is going to take you a while to get into the swing of things, but I think that you are going to have to be very strict and try and keep yourself as busy the best that you can.

We all know that you can do it honey x

I know!!!!

Thank you i just need that kick up the arse!

Just think how you felt before you started LT. (Its a feeling I never want to return to) It will kick in again so dont give up x

Righ ok.............

You had your week off, it was because you were ill, you are not ill no more its time to get back in the Lipotrain and loose the rest of that weight that you want to loose. Think back to why you want to loose it, think of how great it feels at WI, think of how great it feels to fit into a smaller size!!

Come on, you can do it !!!!

You can do it!!!

Is that ok??

Remember these :

31.11.08 ~ Get down to 13 stone
25.12.08 ~ Be in an amazing dress for christmas
which will be brought in a "normal" shop

Thank you irish laura thats just what i needed!!! thats it im going to do this!

Thats the right attitude honey x x

You know we are all right behind you x x

pizzle you can and will do this. I restarted 3 times and failed in the first 3 days. I am on day four this time and feel great the 3 stone challenge for xmas has really given me a goal. you can do it you've done so much already dont beat urself up about tonight just put it behind you and start 2morrow, and hey have another custard cream while your in the mood for em....

YOU CAN DO THIS PIZZLE, NOW GET YOU'RE BUTT IN GEAR MISSY AND GET ON WITH IT!!!! :p:D

WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU SWEETIE, GOOD LUCK!!! :):)

(P.S I SO HOPE SHE CAN SEE MY MESSAGE LOL)

Thank you :)

hi pizzle, im in the same boat as you. i did really well for two weeks and lost loads of weight :) then i got a severe tummy bug :( and couldn't manage the water or shakes and so had to come off LT..... im now better (yay!) but im having trouble getting past day 2 :( :( im sure we can both do it (fingers crossed) but its always harder the second (or third) time round... good luck tasha xxx

Mmmmmmm a cuppa with milk and a ginger nut to dunk!!!! *sigh*

Glad to hear you are feeling better this week Pizzle but you have 11 weeks till Christmas and you don't want Vicki or Fatty getting to goal without you do you? You can do this and we want you to get to your target as much as we want to get to ours, we'll do it together! Come on hun.

x

OMG I had a custard cream today lol
It is really difficult isnt it, I also had 2mm of choc off a bar I was chopping up for my babies. It was literally a crumb on teh chopping board (wish someone would chop my bloody fingers off).
Keep at it hun & ya head will get back there I am sure of it.
I am dreading the next 3days as I am at work & have to shop for lunches & it kills me stood in a bakery for ages waiting for all their sandwiches.
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Good luck
Niki
x

i know its hard hun, but you have to keep food out of your mind, let alone out of your mouth! ;)
You have equal control over both the physical and the mental, its just a case of using it.
You've seen my posts, i've struggled too, but stuck in there anyway.
You can do it, its just a case of doing it! :)

Your all right! Iv had the week off and now i NEED to get the rest of this weight off so today i start a fresh 100%!!! No more custard creams :( or milk in my tea :( but lots and lots of weight loss :) :) :)

Now Pizzle, you have 2 choices. You can either give me and fatty a run for our money with the xmas challenge, or u can make it easy for us and keep eating custard creams. custard creams are rank anyway - i'd have had a chocolate bourbon myself. LOL

Get some fighting spirit into ya girl, you can do this, although you can't beat me to 3 stone...

Im not going to admit theres a packet of bourbons in the cupboard and a few might have gone missing yesterday!!!

Vickie_L dont think im going to let you win that easily!! as of today im back on this 100% and i WILL be the first at that finish line!! Grrrrrrrr

Back