Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm free, yipee.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by scubalady, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. scubalady

scubalady Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, Went for my weigh in today and was told that I could now go it alone as I've stuck to LT to the letter. I have reached the size I wanted (12) although not the weight (nine and a half stone). I am only 4 pounds away from that weight so not a problem. It was always going to be size or weight whichever came first and I have achieved that, so I'm well pleased.

I am going to maintain this new slim line me by a combination of Atkins and Juddd as I have found that Atkins suited me in the past. The Alternate Day Diet (Juddd) is a new concept for me and it looks to be a good system, so I've ordered the book and will give it a go.

The LT has been a brilliant tool to get me into the zone as regards weight loss and I don't think I could have done without it and all the help and encouragement from all of you. So a BIG thank you to you all.

Cheers, Pat.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Well done on achieveing all you have! :)
    Are you eating today?
    If so be sensible and follow a refeed plan :) Good luck x

4. scubalady

scubalady Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Summergurl, Yes I have eaten but I've only had a steak (only??). I am taking it very cautiously as I don't want to get back where I started so it was a shake for breakfast and another for lunch. I am just using up the ones I have left over. Funny enough now that I can finish with them, I find that I really enjoy them, wierd or what.

Your post by the way, has just stopped me in my tracks as I was going to make a muffin in a mug as a celebration. However having read what you have just written it caught me up short. I don't need it. I'm not hungry and I realised that's what got me into trouble in the first place. So I've decided to have a long hot celebratory soak in the bath with a good book and another glass of water (my savior).

By the way you look absolutely fabulous. I love the way you look now. Talk about a makeover, what a difference! I bet you're cock-a-hoop.
    Cheers, Pat.

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Defo dont have that muffin! lol

Read through the refeed sheet, there is lots you can have past day 3/4 just introduce different food groups slowly and you shall be fine :)

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Well done on reaching your goal. Los of luck with your refeed. Take it easy and don't let old habits slip back in.

7. Fedupbeingafattie!

Fedupbeingafattie! Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya
    You have did real well!!
    Congrats to you
    Wanted to ask you a question!!
    Could i ask what a muffin in a mug is??

8. scubalady

scubalady Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Fedup, You can find the recipes for Muffin in a Mug or "Mims" as they are sometimes refered to, on the Atkins diet forum. Although I should stress that they are for Atkins dieters and for those people with a gluten or wheat intolerance. They should on NO account be eaten by those people following a Lipotrim diet.

Please don't make one until you have reached your goal weight, I wouldn't like to think that I've sent you down the road to ruin.

Good luck with your diet. Keep posting on here with your progress and if you hit a brick wall come here first before you do anything to spoil your efforts.

Cheers, Pat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.