I'm free, yipee.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by scubalady, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. scubalady

scubalady Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, Went for my weigh in today and was told that I could now go it alone as I've stuck to LT to the letter. I have reached the size I wanted (12) although not the weight (nine and a half stone). I am only 4 pounds away from that weight so not a problem. It was always going to be size or weight whichever came first and I have achieved that, so I'm well pleased.

I am going to maintain this new slim line me by a combination of Atkins and Juddd as I have found that Atkins suited me in the past. The Alternate Day Diet (Juddd) is a new concept for me and it looks to be a good system, so I've ordered the book and will give it a go.

The LT has been a brilliant tool to get me into the zone as regards weight loss and I don't think I could have done without it and all the help and encouragement from all of you. So a BIG thank you to you all.

Cheers, Pat.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Well done on achieveing all you have! :)
    Are you eating today?
    If so be sensible and follow a refeed plan :) Good luck x

4. scubalady

scubalady Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Summergurl, Yes I have eaten but I've only had a steak (only??). I am taking it very cautiously as I don't want to get back where I started so it was a shake for breakfast and another for lunch. I am just using up the ones I have left over. Funny enough now that I can finish with them, I find that I really enjoy them, wierd or what.

Your post by the way, has just stopped me in my tracks as I was going to make a muffin in a mug as a celebration. However having read what you have just written it caught me up short. I don't need it. I'm not hungry and I realised that's what got me into trouble in the first place. So I've decided to have a long hot celebratory soak in the bath with a good book and another glass of water (my savior).

By the way you look absolutely fabulous. I love the way you look now. Talk about a makeover, what a difference! I bet you're cock-a-hoop.
    Cheers, Pat.

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Defo dont have that muffin! lol

Read through the refeed sheet, there is lots you can have past day 3/4 just introduce different food groups slowly and you shall be fine :)

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Well done on reaching your goal. Los of luck with your refeed. Take it easy and don't let old habits slip back in.

7. Fedupbeingafattie!

Fedupbeingafattie! Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya
    You have did real well!!
    Congrats to you
    Wanted to ask you a question!!
    Could i ask what a muffin in a mug is??

8. scubalady

scubalady Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Fedup, You can find the recipes for Muffin in a Mug or "Mims" as they are sometimes refered to, on the Atkins diet forum. Although I should stress that they are for Atkins dieters and for those people with a gluten or wheat intolerance. They should on NO account be eaten by those people following a Lipotrim diet.

Please don't make one until you have reached your goal weight, I wouldn't like to think that I've sent you down the road to ruin.

Good luck with your diet. Keep posting on here with your progress and if you hit a brick wall come here first before you do anything to spoil your efforts.

Cheers, Pat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.