• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm getting married!!!!!

Hi guys

My beloved asked me to marry him over the weekend so the WW starts with avengance now. I've done both SW and WW before but I've been chatting to a colleage at work and she wants to do WW again and there is a class near us on Thursday lunchtime so we're off to register this week.

I am so excited that I'm engaged (keep looking at my ring in disbelief) and although i love the fact that he loves me at the size I am now (14 -16) i so want to look back at my wedding pictures with pride rather than wishing i was slimmer.

x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
Hi guys

My beloved asked me to marry him over the weekend so the WW starts with avengance now. I've done both SW and WW before but I've been chatting to a colleage at work and she wants to do WW again and there is a class near us on Thursday lunchtime so we're off to register this week.

I am so excited that I'm engaged (keep looking at my ring in disbelief) and although i love the fact that he loves me at the size I am now (14 -16) i so want to look back at my wedding pictures with pride rather than wishing i was slimmer.

x x
Congratulation sweetie - there is never a better motivation than your OWN wedding!!! How exciting!!!:love047:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member

Congratulations and best wishes!:love047:

Love Mini xxx

wow, congratulations, hunni!! xxx

WOW!!!! Congratulations....what lovley news :)

thats fabby theres a meeting that suits you and your friend from work.
It helps having someone on the same diet for moral support .

congratulations :) xxx

Thats lovely news nothing like a wedding dress to give you some motivation...My aim is to be at goal before my son's wedding may 2011 luckily he's given me plenty of notice & time to save