I'm getting naked on the South Downs!!!!

luckyloser

Hate it but doing it!
OMG, he he he.

So i did it, i put my name down today to take part in a Trinny and Susannah programme to help form a larger than life naked piccie of the Great British Body.

Ha ha ha ha, told me 3 months ago that i'd be happy to be running around in my birthday suit in front of a load of strangers for TV and i'd have laughed my arse off but now, i have no shame!!!

So excited and a little bit nervous but hubster's not that fussed so i thought i'd tell you guys and gals on here, he he he, i'm going to be naked and everything ha ha ha ha

xxx

ho la la , when will you be on TV ?

Hahaha I wish I know your face so that I will be concentrating on you,if you are shy or not.Go on girl do it.So proud of you

Yay, i just thought, do you know what, life's too sodding short and if i've got the guts to do this then i have the balls to make the other changes my life desperately needs. Besides which, fab story to tell the grand kiddies one day!! Don't know when it'll be on tele though :(

:wow: :wow: :wow: How brave are you - good on you!!!!

You'll have to keep us posted as to how it goes ;)

WOW, you go girl!!

Fantastic!

Gxx

what an amazing thing to be part of! well done you for having the confidence to do it. i bet you have a great laugh that day. Dont forget to report back to us all about it

The day before its on put a post up ok girl ! good luck :)

Back