Attack I'm giving up hope!

FireAngel

I don't know how much of this yoyoing I can do!!! I am basically re-doing my Attack phase to get back into Ketosis.... I GAINED 1.2 pounds this morning! WHat did I do wrong?

Yesterday I ate

B: Steak and egg whites- Yogurt and 2 tablespoons of oatbran

D: 2 Chicken breasts with Skim-mozzarella and 3 thin slices of ham

2 glasses of skim milk and 2 liters of water!

How much water are you having?
Or tea, diet soda etc?

How much fat is in that Skim-mozzarella?
We don't have that here.

Ah, sounds good that mozzarella...

2 liters of water is perfect (and I'm sorry you already said 2 liters of water).

Maybe you should increase your protein intake.
Are you walking 30 minutes a day?

Ah, sounds good that mozzarella...

2 liters of water is perfect.

Maybe you should increase your protein intake.
Are you walking 30 minutes a day?

Okay, thank you I didn't yesterday because I don't normally workout on the weekends and it was super cold outside yesterday as well, I know excuses, excuses, I just don't see how it could be 1.2 lbs of weight from not walking.

Sometimes the cause is something called water retention..
I drink green tea to prevent it.

When it is too cold outside I usually dance for half an hour :)

Urm don't think the mozzarella is allowed at 9% fat - may be wrong and others may disagree so very happy to be wrong!!! Also ham is salty so you could have retained water. Looking at your menu you also need to eat more!!! Not alot of food for a day. Good luck x

That's a great Idea, How much green tea do you drink because I wake up every morning and I am swollen?:(

A few cups a day might do the trick.
But try not to drink it in the evening .. (you will go to the bathroom all night)..

Also my cream cheese is 0.2% fat.... so maybe you should limit the mozzarella too as Trudy suggested.

Eat more pure protein and dance, dance, dance
:)

A few cups a day might do the trick.
But try not to drink it in the evening .. (you will go to the bathroom all night)..

Also my cream cheese is 0.2% fat.... so maybe you should limit the mozzarella too as Trudy suggested.

Eat more pure protein and dance, dance, dance
:)

Thank you LOL, I practically go to the bathroom all night anyways from how much water I drink all day!

I agree with the comments about eating more protein, cutting out the ham and also about the mozzarella, it isn't allowed. In fact cheese is not allowed at all and after attack 30 gr of extra light Philadelphia cheese is allowed but as a tolerant.

Well I would say it would definitely be worth a try! :)

Just load up on lots of natural protein and your own herbs and sauces made from allowed ingredients and see if it makes a difference. Good luck.

Do you mean you did not lose any weight after the 4 days of attack? Did you eat lean proteins and nothing else?
I'm new to Dukan myself but I don't know that you actually go into ketosis with this diet. I did cambridge for 5 months last year and I was defo in ketosis then, but what a brutal diet! This diet is fab, you get to eat yummy stuff, you're never hungry. I've only been on Dukan for a few weeks and I've managed to have 2 slip ups already, but I knew what I was doing:(

Have you read the book, I mean the 'The Dukan Diet', I know there are other books out too. It's a pretty straight forward guide, if you haven't read it do.

Don't give up yet! And set up one day a week for weigh-ins and stay away from the scales at all other times!

Do you mean you did not lose any weight after the 4 days of attack? Did you eat lean proteins and nothing else?
I'm new to Dukan myself but I don't know that you actually go into ketosis with this diet. I did cambridge for 5 months last year and I was defo in ketosis then, but what a brutal diet! This diet is fab, you get to eat yummy stuff, you're never hungry. I've only been on Dukan for a few weeks and I've managed to have 2 slip ups already, but I knew what I was doing:(

Have you read the book, I mean the 'The Dukan Diet', I know there are other books out too. It's a pretty straight forward guide, if you haven't read it do.

Don't give up yet! And set up one day a week for weigh-ins and stay away from the scales at all other times!

Yes, I read and have the book, Yes it's after being on the diet for 4 days and yes I ate only chicken, No dairy 3-4 liters of water no sauces! I can't get anymore plain then that!

If you post your menus a day in advance, we'd have a better chance of stopping you eating something before it's too late!

For your info, in Cruise, skimmed milk is restricted to 1/4L of the total 1L allowed and, for most, this is far too much for a regular weight loss; So I'd say to lose that too!

Can you not check out recipes here?

If you post your menus a day in advance, we'd have a better chance of stopping you eating something before it's too late!

For your info, in Cruise, skimmed milk is restricted to 1/4L of the total 1L allowed and, for most, this is far too much for a regular weight loss; So I'd say to lose that too!

Can you not check out recipes here?

I haven't been eating or drinking dairy, I have 3-4 liters of water, I post my meals in the diary but I will post them here too.
Yesterday I ate
B:egg whites and steak, oat bran mixed with water.
L: 2 grilled Chicken Breasts with herb seasoning
D: 1 Grilled Chicken Breasts with herb seasoning

and 3 liters of water, Plus, a cup of green tea.

Back