I'm goin in!

RedDevil

Well today is my first day on CD and I'm starting on Step 2 as I think I'll have more success doing it this way.

I'm 5'7'' and weigh 14st... this is my heaviest ever and I can't wait to be slim again.

Today I didn't start until 2pm so all I've had up until now is the vegetable soup, which really wasn't that bad.

So, wish me luck guys, I'm goin in :)

good luck!! im on day 4 so il join youb if you like?? x

Good luck today.

Xx

good luck!! im on day 4 so il join youb if you like?? x

Yeah that'd be brill... thanks :)

Just had my strawberry shake and it was a lot nicer than I'd imagined... my cdc said to have a few ice cubes in with the shakes as it's really lovely, so I''ll try that later on.

How're you doing today?

Good luck today.

Xx

Thanks Rachel :)

Best of luck! I'm seeing my CDC tonight and im dreading finding how much i weigh but really looking forward to starting the diet.

I'll definitely be following you x

Best of luck! I'm seeing my CDC tonight and im dreading finding how much i weigh but really looking forward to starting the diet.

I'll definitely be following you x

Thanks, CherryCola...good luck to you too.

I've been drinking loads of water and I'm feeling fine at the moment, looking forward to my chicken and broccoli tonight though.

Do you know which step you'll be starting on?

X

Well day 1 wasn't too bad really. I had the vegetable soup around 2pm (nice) a strawberry shake around 4pm (lovely) and my dinner of chicken and broccoli around 6pm. I had the porridge this evening and it was absolutely disgusting so I'll be exchanging that for some soups and shakes. I've also drank loads of water.

Overall I haven't felt that hungry, just a few points in the day where I could've eaten something substantial but a few coffees and glasses of water eased those feelings.

If it continues like this then I'll be happy.

Thanks, CherryCola...good luck to you too.

I've been drinking loads of water and I'm feeling fine at the moment, looking forward to my chicken and broccoli tonight though.

Do you know which step you'll be starting on?

X

I've been put onto SS, so no more meals for me, but im not really that bothered by it. The though of loosing the flab is more than enough motivation.

Had the apple & Cinnamon this morning, not too bad but bit of a gross after taste. Currently clutching my water bottle, feel like its gonna be my new best friend lol.

Pleased to see your day went well! x

Im glad your doin well :)) the water is the key! Im struggling today had wi yest and lost 7 lbs but for some reason finding today hard and feeling down.i hate the porridge lol! Yuk tastes like feet well if thats wot feet tastes like lol.how u doin today? X

Hi all, my name is Carol and I am 51 years old and I live in Spain, and work in Gibraltar and
here its the Cambridge 800.
I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, €197 worth for 1 month.
I am determined to do this as
a) its expensive and
b) i need to get in my size 12/14 clothes I have in my wardrobe and
c) i had a hip replacement a year ago and its still not good so need to take some weight off my joints.
I think the problem I may have is drinking 3 litres of water, at present I don't drink that a week so not looking forward to that bit.
I am looking forward to meeting new people on here for a chat and support.

c45carol said:
Hi all, my name is Carol and I am 51 years old and I live in Spain, and work in Gibraltar and
I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, EUR197 worth for 1 month.
a) its expensive and
c) i had a hip replacement a year ago and its still not good so need to take some weight off my joints.
I think the problem I may have is drinking 3 litres of water, at present I don't drink that a week so not looking forward to that bit.

Hi carol,

You'll get there with the water, just have a bottle/glass with you all the time and you'll do it. You get 60% of your water in food so you NEED to drink it to fend off hunger, headaches etc.
The first few days are tough but once you get into ketosis it's just the 'emotional' hunger you have to tackle (sometimes just as hard but not physically hard!)

My sister in law lives in near Gib, San Enrique, and works in Gib too, small world eh?
Good luck

Kellmo

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, €197 worth for 1 month.
a) its expensive and

Hi Carol,

Best of luck to you luv. I'm on day two and while the craving for food is strong i think determination beats it. Guess i might be changing my tune in a few days lol though i really hope not.
Water drinking isnt so bad if you have a smaller bottle, my CDC recommended it, and it really helps in chuging back the stuff.

Good luck all of you here. Get through the first week and it gets much easier! I found day 4 my hardest - some find day 3 worse or day 5 but then you wake up and you are in ketosis and the hunger goes away!

Drinking water definitely helps - I have lots of fizzy water as it fills me up too.

Keep going it really is worth it. xx

I really did hope to keep this diary updated daily but I've not succeeded. Anyway I'm now on day 13 and it's going great. I lost 9lb the first week which I was thrilled at and my weigh in day is Thursday (just had a sneaky peak and I'm down 4lbs this week up to now). The first 4 days were hard and I had a few slices of fridge chicken a few days just to get me through, I don't feel the need to do that now though as I just don't feel hungry.

I'm so happy with this diet it really has made me see food differently, I think I was just a greedy bugger in the past to be honest as now I can get full up from just a small omelette and salad leaves, in the past I'd have to have a pasty, sandwich and crisps - just for lunch!

I must say, starting on step 2 has been great for me as I love my evening meal and coffee and Coke Zero gets me through. :)

Hows everyone else getting on?

Wow! nearly a stone and a half in two weeks, thats fantastic! You should be totally stoked with that. Im really impressed and also really happy you've posted again!
I'm having to start over again today due to a wonderful holiday but still deterind and i'll find out tomorrow what the damage actually is. Fingers crossed its not a gain, i'd be more than happy with just a stay the same

Thanks for the reply :)

Yeah I'm made up with that! Weigh in day tomorrow too so looking forward to that as it gives me a boost for a few days.

We're having a break on Friday & Saturday as its my gfs birthday and we're having a party and fancy a few drinks... Just hope we can get back onto the routine quickly.

Did you eat a lot of bad things on your holiday then? Hope your weigh in goes ok tomorrow and if it doesn't then just stay positive about the whole process. :)

Oooh theres a few of us with wis tom :))

Lost 1lb lol. well better than a gain. Wasnt so much the eating of bad stuff more the drinking of really bad stuff. Booze is bit of a downfall of mine

Back