Im going backwards not forwards

nunu17

ok i been sw for about 7 weeks mayb 8 now and i seem to have just gone down hill i cant seem to stick to my syns etc pleaase someone help motivate me x

Only you can do this, you either want to loose weight or you don't!

I'm having a pretty crap week, I really miss my uncle, he died last month and i'm having serious bad PMT so i'm feeling sorry for myself and I ate a few crap things that I shouldn't have BUT i'll draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow because I don't wanna be fat forever, so I can sit and wallow in my body that I hate or I can do something about it. When you go to eat something you should just say to yourself "am I going to feel better after I eat this" and if the answer is no then try not to eat it, easier said than done but you just gotta have some willpower and some self discipline!! :)

Last edited:
thanks x also im sorry to hear about ur loss xx

i have a pic that was taken not that long ago and its horrible looking i hate it x ive put on once since ive started so im in a min set i am gonna lose it but i think im gettin bored i cant come up with anything nice i can eat or make x

nunu17 said:
i have a pic that was taken not that long ago and its horrible looking i hate it x ive put on once since ive started so im in a min set i am gonna lose it but i think im gettin bored i cant come up with anything nice i can eat or make x

Have a look through the recipe section in the sub forums and see if there's something that takes your fancy, what plans do you do Red, Green or EE?

I do EE, thanks i will do the whole super free foods is melon and pineapple superspeed? im getting a bit confused at the min wit these x im rubbish at maths so 1.3 of ur plate i have no idea how much this is x

Thank you very much ScarlettStar86 this is a great help xx

Back