I'm going mangy

pestydebz

Lol i was re-feeding for energy to move on saturday and eating one low fat low carb meal a day but yesterday i started going mangy :cry:i have a cold soar on my lip and an abcess on my very womenly part (down below ) ewwwwwwwwww the size of mount everest been docs and got anti biotics she said im run down i was healthyer on the LT lol so i'm going back to my 3 shakes a day and stoping the re-feed from now...i miss the shakes and at the moment no time to shop for food or eat it just hope i have enough energy to move .
roll on monday when its all back to normal

debz x

Oh dear you poor thing...maybe you have just got rundown. Hopefully you will be better soon ;)

so have you suffered from lack of energy on LT? how funny - i have always felt the opposite!

best of luck with your move though, hope it goes smoothly and nothing goes astray! don't forget to keep kettle, cups and toilet roll close at hand, lol.

How weird lol back on LT to feel better :D that is exactly what I did.
I just felt bloated and even though I had not put on any weight I felt like I had.
As long as you feel fine babes. Do what ever suits you.
As for the abcess, well I think I would just say "Snap" and you will understand lol. Get better sooooon

Hi Debz,
hope you are feeling a bit better now. The antibiotics are probably helping by now and should have it licked in a couple of days. I too have no energy on this and looking forward to refeeding to get some back, hopefully. Take it easy if you can, you must be fully moved in by now, so get himself to fetch and carry.
Take care.
Doirin

Back