I'm going mangy

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pestydebz, 3 September 2009 Social URL.

1. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Lol i was re-feeding for energy to move on saturday and eating one low fat low carb meal a day but yesterday i started going mangy :cry:i have a cold soar on my lip and an abcess on my very womenly part (down below ) ewwwwwwwwww the size of mount everest been docs and got anti biotics she said im run down i was healthyer on the LT lol so i'm going back to my 3 shakes a day and stoping the re-feed from now...i miss the shakes and at the moment no time to shop for food or eat it just hope i have enough energy to move .
    roll on monday when its all back to normal

debz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Oh dear you poor thing...maybe you have just got rundown. Hopefully you will be better soon ;)

4. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    so have you suffered from lack of energy on LT? how funny - i have always felt the opposite!

best of luck with your move though, hope it goes smoothly and nothing goes astray! don't forget to keep kettle, cups and toilet roll close at hand, lol.

5. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    How weird lol back on LT to feel better :D that is exactly what I did.
    I just felt bloated and even though I had not put on any weight I felt like I had.
    As long as you feel fine babes. Do what ever suits you.
    As for the abcess, well I think I would just say "Snap" and you will understand lol. Get better sooooon

6. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Debz,
    hope you are feeling a bit better now. The antibiotics are probably helping by now and should have it licked in a couple of days. I too have no energy on this and looking forward to refeeding to get some back, hopefully. Take it easy if you can, you must be fully moved in by now, so get himself to fetch and carry.
    Take care.
    Doirin

7. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

aww hun poor you, hope your feeling better soon xxx did the move go ok?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.