1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm going to a SW consultant recruitment meeting thingy!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yamyam, 25 February 2007 Social URL.

1. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Slimming World
    .... just because i'm curious! It's not until March and I dare say i'll be sworn to secrecy but i'm really looking forward to it! Wish I was a bit thinner though, I know you don't have to be at target to go but I bet there'll be loads of women who are skinnier and more confident.

I don't know whether I have the right personality to be a consultant, but I used to be an Ann Summers organiser so am not particularly daunted by standing up infront of people... I just imagine it's easier when you're holding a 10lb black ribbed knobbler! lol!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    Wow good luck yamyam, I really hope you get to be a consultant!! When I went to SW classes my consultant was well over 18 stone so I can't imagine there are any weight restrictions, that being said she didn't motivate people. I think in a way you need to see a before and after person so that you can sit there and think "I want to be like her"!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.