I'm going to chew my arm off ........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by enoughisenough, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Full Member

Half way through week two and I feel starving for the first time. Just been on the scales in an attempt to make me feel a bit better and stop me thinking about food and they've gone up by five pounds this week!!! Arghhh!! I'm not sure if TOTM is on it's way as I'm not regular but I hope to God that's the reason!! I've been so good.:cry:

Rant over! Thanks for listening, I'm off to lie down for a bit, as far away from the kitchen as possible, whilst the cravings die down.

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Arms are useful... keep them

Those damn scales are to blame for all of our woes x

4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    my arms look pretty tempting too. im starving.

5. salty

salty Full Member

Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Diet:
    lighter life light
    keep strong hun and pick on chicken if you must.xx

6. lubelu

lubelu Member

Your weight can flutulate dramatically during the day so don't take those 5lbs as gospel. If you have drank a lot of water then that could be a reason as well xx

7. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    i know how you feel, dh has just cooked tea and today i am really really hungry!!!! daren't go in the kitchen in case i rugby tackle him to the ground and steal his tea!!!!!

8. enoughisenough

Hey, it'll all be worth it in the end!! Wonder if Salty's tip to stick to chicken if I must eat something would stretch to a chicken kebab? :silly:

9. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    maybe not the kebab. a curry ???? without the sauce and rice !!! or uncooked , get terrible food poisoning and have d and v for a few days and loose 7 lb............... now theres a thought ...lol

10. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    lol:D

debs x

New Target Get to 10 stone!!

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
    Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

11. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    I dont think any of us expect to get through this without having days of weakness etc... try not to worry, i am sure your weigh in will be fine x

debs x

New Target Get to 10 stone!!

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
    Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

12. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know the feeling, my lot are having fish for tea, only because I don't like it, but it's looking very tempting now ;)

13. enoughisenough

Well unfortunately I couldn't resist the urge. I needed food, TOTM definately imminent I couldn't stop thinking about it. So, I decided to stick to "good" food and had chicken, quite a lot though about 150g oh and a quater of a digestive (it was horrid).

I'm kind of glad I did it because I realise that I don's miss it at all!! Oh well, hopefully not too much damage done!

14. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

throw the scales out the widow..its prob just water weight hun. You dont need food it's just the devil on your shoulder give him a good talking to ok?

xx

15. enoughisenough

LOL, don't worry he's been well and truly told off!! I think I just had an itch that needed scratching. Sounds silly but I'm glad to have eaten something, if I hadn't the urge would have been stronger and stronger and who knows what I would have eaten. Out of my system now and I really didn't enjoy the food. That's the only cheat I'm allowing myself it really isn't worth it.

Thanks for your help guys xx

16. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

at least you didnt go to wild :) keep going now no more nibbles you want max weight loss k?

17. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I wonder how much weight you'd lose if you did chew your arm off? Would it knock you out of ketosis?!!!!
    Seriously, don't beat yourself up about the chicken - best choice if you are going to eat. (We won't mention the other morsel of food..)
    Stick at it, lapse over now.
    Ceri

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Jacquie Christie

Jacquie Christie Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(45%)
    Diet:
    All and none!
    Why not try summer berries flavouring with hot water, quite comforting!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.