I'm going to lose 10 stone!

firfenwen

Ok, I've decided that it's time to stop messing around and actually do this and lose the weight I've been meaning to for the last 3 years! I'm probably the heaviest I have ever been and despite being a SW member throughout I have gained weight and not lost.

So I have decided to keep a public food and exercise diary here to help keep me on track and to hopefully get a bit of feedback from you lovely people on whether I'm doing this right.

Today has been an original day:

Breakfast:
Big fresh fruit salad and Activia fat free yogurt

lunch:
Tuna with massive salad
Mayonnaise 1 tbs. - 4.5 syns
Raspberries

Dinner:
Turkey steak with homemade ratatouille (free veg)

Evening snack:
Cheese toasted sandwich (A and 2 x B)
Ketchup 2 tbs. - 2

Milk throughout the day A

Total of 6.5 syns

I feel very full and I'm convinced that I've done something wrong. Does it look ok?

Thanks Beck x

Day 2 and it's been a really tricky day as I haven't been at home to cook two of the meals today. I know I've gone over syns, but I certainly know what I've done wrong so I can try to p,an and avoid the same situation in future...

Today was a Green day.

Breakfast
Beans
2 x slices of toast (2x B)

Lunch
Cherries, mango, raspberries, pineapple, peaches

Dinner
Stir fry veg and edamame beans
Rice noodles
Stir fry sauce (12 syns!!!!!) eeeeek!

Milk throughout the day (A)

Snacks
Wotsits 5 syns
Chocolate heroes 12 syns

Total syns 29
(weekly 35.5)

I know syns are a little high today, but yesterday's were low and I am trying to get rid of the guilt of going over syns and ending in a binge, by doing weekly syns.

Unfortunately no structured exercise today apart from a good deal of walking. It's just been too hot to move round here! Planning on good session on Wii Biggest Loser and Wii Zumba tomorrow.

Finding it a bit tough today as eating hasn't been normal as I've been out and about again.

Today has been a red day - strange really as red and green never worked for me before as they never seemed to fit in with life!

Breakfast
Banana and yogurt

Lunch
3 egg omelette with mushrooms, tomatoes and left over turkey
Guinness sauce 3

Dinner (BBQ)
Steak, lamb, pork steaks
Sausage - 4.5
Roll (B)

Snacks
Melon
Shreddies (B) plus 4
Milk (2 x A)

Total of 11.5 syns

Didn't do the Exercise I had planned, but did take my little boy swimming this morning and then walked miles around a car boot sale!

Looking back over the last couple of days, I have noticed I havent snacked as much as I thought I would. Interesting!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back