Im going to stay on top of this diet!

Hi, So this is my first time of using this website and my first time using slimming world. Ive tried healthy eating before but its never really worked for me im a slave to greggs bakery haha. 3 years ago i was prescribed orlystat from my doctor and i lost 1 and a half stone but as soon as i came off them i put it all back on plus some. I joined my local group at the end of January 2013 and i was at my heaviest of 17 stone. So a brief catch up, in the last four weeks ive lost 1 stone and half a pound. Really im just going to use this to show me where im going wrong and when im going in the right direction :) Please feel free to offer me advise as Im going to need it haha. Tomorrow Night at group its taster night so tonight i have to go home from work and straight out for a cheeky Zumba Class i maybe big but i love zumba :) Then ive got to go do the weeks shopping, come home and make tasters for tomorrow and make my hubbies tea :/ maybe all the rushing about will go towards my body magic :) I ve decided to make 1 syn spring rolls for group mouths watering just thinking of them and maybe a syn free pork pie that i found on another website but thats about it for me today!

Talk Soon :)

Claire

Argggh its weigh in day today, not feeling too positive today! Ive tried my best this week but loads of cravings,any loss is better than a gain i suppose :/ On the subject of taster night i decided to make a syn free cake which is more like a swiss roll but tastes good says the hubby :) i also made a syn free pork pie last night which tasted delish to say its made with smash. Did my zumba class last night so at group tonight i can claim my bronze in bodymagic, been looking forward to tonights group felt like ive needed a bit of a boost all week :) ill update again later

Chow!

Hey, it was weigh in last night i took my sad looking swiss roll, and from the feedback i got it was pretty scrummy :) weigh in was a bit worrying last night but i came away with a 1 and a half loss so thats good :) The part that was even better was i got slimmer of the month go me!! :) you can tell how much i wasnt expecting it when she was telling people who it was she said my name and i started clapping then realised it was me :| so heres to the up coming week ive got 6 syn free meals a head of me cant wait :) good luck to every one else for the up coming week. Gonna try extra hard this week if i loose 5lb then im at my 1 and a half stone mark :) not going to get my hopes up though i could sabotage myself by then.

C Ya

Back