I'm gonna get there this time!!!!

seabre

Hey All

I have just survived my first day on Lipotrim and am so Happy to have found this forum!!

Just what I need to get me through the horrible first few days as I know it wilol get easier and will be so much worth it when I see these lbs dropping off!!

Have dieted ALL my adult life so I am determined this will be my last one! After I loose this weight (and I will) it will be a new Healthy honest lifestyle from then on in!!

Here goes.....

Well done on getting through your first day on Lipotrim!

It is a tough diet but well worth it!

seabre
well done on your first day love x x x

seabre
well done on your first day love x x x

Thank you all!!!

On day three now and thanks to some great tips I picked up on this site I dodged very nearly giving in this eve!!! Wasn't hungry but after finding it hard to cope with the smell of the home cooked meal I mad for hubby & kids tonight I almost let the smell tempt me into having a wee bit!!:eek::eek:

I didn't though - and considering my 3 year old insisted I spoon feed her to eat it that was no mean feat!!:)

well done love your doing gt

Bless you! Well done for getting through it. Don't worry if it doesn't end up as not the ne for you - there's lots of others to try xx

Just survived my 3 yr olds Bday party!!! Have so much rubbish in the house its not even funny!! But wouldn't waste what I've done this week for anything!!! How's everyone on here going??? Roll on weigh in on Mon!

Weigh in tom! Cant sleep - excitement????:rolleyes:

Hey All!!!

So weighed in this morning and very delighted to have 11 lb off :D:D:D

So motivated for this week now! And as I ended last week with 3 strawberry shakes left over that I just couldn't face - I got a little lecture from the pharmacist, so decided to try the Flapjacks this week. So I am home with 7 Flapjacks, 7 Vanilla & 7 Chocolate shakes! Feeling very positive about this week.

Thats 11lb that I am determined NEVER to see again!

Had a wee thought..... As the pharmacist gives me my shakes etc in a specific "Lipotrim" carrier bag that, lets face it, I'm not going to be using as a Bag for Life for my weekly grocery shop :D I was thinking of filling it with 11lb of something...... Think it would be cool to fill the bag each week with the weight I lose so I can feel in real terms what I have lost so far!!!

Any suggestions as to what I could use to fill it????

First of all, congratulations! I think I need a bit of your self-discipline myself. I really like your idea of filling your Lipotrim bag with something to show how much you've lost - that would definitely help remind you of your achievements and ward you off the unhealthy temptations. Not sure what you could use, you could do with something like sand but I'm not sure how practical that is!

Congratulations on 11lbs gone :D

and congratulations on getting through your first week, that's the hardest part done :)

Great idea about filling the bags!

Well done lovely - great idea too about the physical aid to show how heavy it is. Sugar/salt/rice/sand might work? :)

Hey All - I am back and decided to get typing again as it really helped me when I was on Lipotrim!!!
Well as an update I began in OCT 2014 weighing 19st 6lb- After 8-9 weeks on Lipotrim I switched to atkins and after another 4-5 weeks on that all in all I had 3st 6lbs lost!!!
I was very please with that and after putting on @10lb over the Christmas break I managed to loose that again quite quickly on Atkins again.
THEN - I quit smoking!!!! After @4 weeks of adjustment I now find myself with over a stone on and weighing 17st 8lb!! But on the plus side I NO LONGER SMOKE!!!!
So - her I am again determined to get to @ 15 stone something for my holiday on 05 July this yera and ultimately to 13 stone by the end of the year!
I am hoping to do this using Atkins - Low Carb but I am open and hoping for any suggestions or ideas from seasoned veterans that may help!!
Above all I have just spent the last week feeling a little sorry for myself that I can't eat and I can't smaoke and I can't drink etc etc and I have decided today to give myself a kick up the backside and stop yapping and get to a happy weight once and for all! I know I wouldn't be long creeping back up to 19 stone 6 and that was honestly the worst I have ever felt and I do not want to go back there...

Hey Seabre - welcome back!

And WELL DONE on the no smoking, I'm the same, gave up 1st week of Jan and just hit my 100 days recently :D. Also gave up alcohol because it makes me want to smoke and now one glass gets me stupidly tiddly!

Sounds like low carb is working well for you. I started Slimming World in Jan (yep, my body is a temple :D) and I have to say I love it, but low carb it ain't :).

hi seabre
well done on the no smoking you will be back in the 15s i sure of it in time for your holiday x

Thanks Ladies!!! Still not in ketosis despite low carbing since last week!!! Getting desperate now - seriously thinking of giving Lipotrim a go again for a few weeks at least to give myself a jolt and get into Keto.... Ah the joys of it all! Everyone told me I wouldnt quit the smokes and continue to loose but would I listen - Wish I had waited til I had lost enough for a bit of wiggle room lol Now I just have wobble room !!!

Back