I'm gonna start this year with a BANG!!!!

HLBGirlie

I am determined
Hi everyone :)

started a thread not so long ago not really realising what it was all about so I thought I'd give it anther go and hopefully I have more of an understanding of what i am suppose to be doing

My name is holly and I'm 21! I live in Milton Keynes and currently work in a school as a one to one support :)
ive always been a big person for as long as I can remember even when I was younger. I was a small baby and when I was a toddler I was constantly getting throat infections. So when I was 4 I had my tonsils removed and that's when my mum said but weight piled on be because I was ale to eat properly without being in pain lol

ive tired SW so many times before and don't get me wrong I had always lost weight but something would come up like a party or holiday and it would all go out the window and would never find a way of getting back not it. I even tried to do it from home, that's was an nightmare I was eat things and think oh don't worry no one will notice and before I knew it my clothes were getting smaller :(

My bf has always liked me the way I am but I am constantly trying to tell him I'm not happy with me. My 21st birthday was what topped it off for me when I thought I looked really nice and the day after I saw photos and thought oh my god what do i look like. I couldn't believe how big I actually looked. I didn't feel that big but I knew I was big if that's makes any sense

But still it took me from September to the November for me to actually join back to SW and since then i lost 11 in my 1st week :) 1 stone in 2 weeks :) I've complete my club 10 and a pound away from 2 stone. Would of been 1/2 but gained 1/2 pound over new year :( lost 3 pound over Christmas though which I was really pleased with :)

starting aqua aerobics and bokwa this week and next so really looking forward to starting this year with a bang :)

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Support is what I need from people who understand like yourself ;)
cheers again
Holly x

Hi Holly
you have made a great start already! I have only started this week so am really hopeful for my first WI on Thursday.
Best of luck. I will be looking forward to hearing of your continued loss ;)
xx

Hi Holly

You've done so well already, this place is great for extra support if you need it :)

Best of luck with your journey

Hiya Holly...

Wow you have done amazing so far, keep up the good work. Im new to site and like yourself have a lot to lose..I disgracefully returned to my club after thinking i would never re gain the weight i lost last year, but you guessed it i did and some more. So jumping on scales was a big suprise at 17st.
I would love to follow your story/blog if anything to hear that everything is possible and you have shown this so far.. Well done & keep up the good work.

Wow, one stone in two weeks! Good work.

I started SW yesterday, so with any luck I'll have lost at least two pounds by next week.

I can totally relate to you, I'm 22 and have always been big. 2013 is the year to become the women we've always wanted to be!!

Best of luck and keep up the good work.

x Becca

Thank you everyone for all your lovely messages! i will kep you all posted =]

just got back from looking at how much the aqua areobics is and if there was any deals but no, its neary £6 a lesson! call me tight but i find that exspensiveonce you work out how much that actually is over the month! i still need to do it though otherwise i think i am just going to get t point where i dont lose weight!

hopefullywith this ad bowka i will continue to lose weight=] x

p.s my mum made a EE spanish omlete kinda... potato onion and mushroom! AND ITS ALL FREE!!!

Hi Holly
you have made a great start already! I have only started this week so am really hopeful for my first WI on Thursday.
Best of luck. I will be looking forward to hearing of your continued loss ;)
xx

thankyou =] you will do fantasticly on your first week and i am looking forward to hearing your good weight loss x

Hiya Holly...

Wow you have done amazing so far, keep up the good work. Im new to site and like yourself have a lot to lose..I disgracefully returned to my club after thinking i would never re gain the weight i lost last year, but you guessed it i did and some more. So jumping on scales was a big suprise at 17st.
I would love to follow your story/blog if anything to hear that everything is possible and you have shown this so far.. Well done & keep up the good work.

thankyou =] it is difficult when you get back on the scales and realise you weigh more than you thought. itwill come off in no time! are you doing EE? x

Wow, one stone in two weeks! Good work.

I started SW yesterday, so with any luck I'll have lost at least two pounds by next week.

I can totally relate to you, I'm 22 and have always been big. 2013 is the year to become the women we've always wanted to be!!

Best of luck and keep up the good work.

x Becca

thankyou =] you will do amazing on your first week! are you doing EE? looking forward to your journey and how you get on... good to know there is people on here the same age roughly as me x

thankyou =] you will do amazing on your first week! are you doing EE? looking forward to your journey and how you get on... good to know there is people on here the same age roughly as me x

Here's to hoping! Yeah I'm doing EE for the first time. In the past I've done red and green days, so I'm hoping this will be easier to stick to.

It's satisfying to know that we're not in this alone, and the earlier we try and combat our weight the more time in the future we will have to enjoy life and not be bogged down by muffin tops!!

Saw your post about the expensiveness of the pool. What I've done is download the NHS from couch to 5k podcasts. They're great and free and you can do them walking around your local area. Needs you to do them 3 times a week, then you progress over nine weeks until you're actually running five 5k. The first week is alright, a mixture of jogging for 60 secs, then walking for 90secs. Only takes half an hour and you feel worked after it. Why not give that a go?

x B

Here's to hoping! Yeah I'm doing EE for the first time. In the past I've done red and green days, so I'm hoping this will be easier to stick to.

It's satisfying to know that we're not in this alone, and the earlier we try and combat our weight the more time in the future we will have to enjoy life and not be bogged down by muffin tops!!

Saw your post about the expensiveness of the pool. What I've done is download the NHS from couch to 5k podcasts. They're great and free and you can do them walking around your local area. Needs you to do them 3 times a week, then you progress over nine weeks until you're actually running five 5k. The first week is alright, a mixture of jogging for 60 secs, then walking for 90secs. Only takes half an hour and you feel worked after it. Why not give that a go?

x B

oh brilliant i will look into that thank you =] not a big lover of running but i do want to get into it though =] hows today been for you? xx

afternoon guys!

hope you have all had productive days =]

so its weigh in day today so not alot has touched my lips to... im dreading weigh in because i don't feel any thinner and i know i shouldn't but i constantly weigh myself and its always saying i weigh more than what i was the week before. doesn't help that my scaled are 1 1/2 pound out for me anyway they make me weigh less than what i am which is good looking at the scale but when you actually get weighed you weigh 1 1/2 pound more =[

couple of people at working are doing it but at home with no books... nothing, so its kinda frustrating when they are asking 21 questions and then saying well it wont work for me. no one at work can understand that you can eat all these things and still loose weight. personally i cant even but it clearly works=]

anyway moan over.. haha have a lovely evening and ill let you all know how i get on tonight =]

xxx

Evening!!!

Didnt do that we'll at weigh in... I lost the 1/2 pound I gained over me year! So cross because I was so good. Didn't do one thing wrong. But... This week I have had a curly wirly everyday from my syns and I haven't had chocolate since being in my diet. I know it's come from my syns but maybe I just need to cut it out completely!!!

just_becca told me about couch to 5k and I downloaded it so I'm looking forward to starting that next week. Start getting my body magic :) I listened to it earlier and it's sound really good.. I'll let you know how I get on!

thank you and speak soon xxx

Evening!!!

Didnt do that we'll at weigh in... I lost the 1/2 pound I gained over me year! So cross because I was so good. Didn't do one thing wrong. But... This week I have had a curly wirly everyday from my syns and I haven't had chocolate since being in my diet. I know it's come from my syns but maybe I just need to cut it out completely!!!

just_becca told me about couch to 5k and I downloaded it so I'm looking forward to starting that next week. Start getting my body magic :) I listened to it earlier and it's sound really good.. I'll let you know how I get on!

thank you and speak soon xxx

Hi Hun don't knock the 1/2lb off that's a pack of lard come off from somewhere & u have done really well so far, people that have never been to sw can never understand why u can eat so much & still lose weight just ignore their comments u will have the last laugh, good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Valerie :) I will defo keep going. I can't and won't give up. Just got so much to lose I just want to disappear now! Lol xxx

Hiya!!!

today has been a productive day for me so far

breakfast - toffee mullerlight yoghurt with banana
snack - grapes
lunch - egg (with salad cream light 1 1/2), lettuce and cress sandwhich (bread as healthy b) raspberries and manderin mullerlight yoghurt
dinner - spagbol (sauce 2 syns) spaghetti and mince with cucumber, spring onion, peppers, mushrooms and lettuce
drink - on my 3rd litre of water =]

going to aqua aerobics tonight for the first time i am really looking forward to it

xxx

So, I have just got back from my first ever aqua aerobics lesson :) I absolutely loved it :) feel so much better even after one session lol

here is to me starting my body magic journey!!! Onwards and upwards :)

Hellooooo

so I ache today from my exercise last night :( but it means I did a good workout :) I am going to nandos for my baby sisters birthday! Well she isn't a baby anymore she is 14 today !!! Help me with things to have? I don't have a clue... All I know is to not have the skin on the chicken!

If you know anything then please let me know x

Evening!!!

so I have just got back from nandos and I am so proud of myself!!! I had a mixed leaf salad with chicken breast which is all free because it has no skin and its flame grilled :) I had the medium sauce which is 1/2 per tbsp so in total my nandos dinner was 1 syn I'm soooo happy

Back