I'm having a new craft room built today!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Yorkiegirl, 29 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    After having a loft conversion done, I am in the process of moving rooms round at my house. One of the biggest moves is all my craft things going into a new room with a purpose bult desk. The joiners are here, and the desk is looking fab! Room for the PC at one end, and then lots of room for crafting at the other. Then comes the job of moving all my craft stuff in....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    well I'm excited about it....
    [​IMG]

4. faylolo

faylolo but real name's Rona

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - the final one!
    Looks fantastic and will be even better when full of your craft stuff. A peaceful haven! What crafts do you do?

5. Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I scrapbook mostly, and make cards too.

6. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ooooooo......so jealous! How fab to have a room all to yourself!
    We've got some great outbuildings at the bottom of the garden, they've got power and everything. Problem is they are a little cold and damp - no good for crafting! Might do something with them at some point but concentrating on this bloody house first!
    Will you post pics when it's all done? Would like some ideas as how to organize a craft room!
    Ceri

7. Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I will take more pics once it is all done. Got to sort out so much stuff it is unreal. My house is becoming less cluttered. But it is definitely getting worse before it gets better!

8. doriclass

doriclass Member

Diet:
    none - healthy eating regime
    ooh i am so jealous, i would love a craft room, i keep all my stuff in cupboards and then use the table when i need to do stuff, so disorganised:eek:

Have fun with your room:D

susie

9. sammibabe

sammibabe Member

Ooh that is so fab. Aren't you lucky and I'll look forward to seeing the pics when it's finished. Ideas for organising all the stuff is always handy. I love scrapbooking and have started coming back to cards again after going away from it for a while. Scrapping kinda took over! We're moving but downsizing so don't think I'll get a craft room:cry:

10. Brightness

Brightness Happily on CD

Wow that looks lovely :) Got any more pics yet? we've got a spare room that was going to be my haven but my darling sons (21 and 16) and my hubby seem to have filled it with their junk :( Everytime anyone comes to stay I have to go in and clear all their rubbish out *rolls eyes*

11. pinky22

pinky22 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    very very jealous, I have a little room but share it with OH... would love my own room... going to have a lookie on your blog!!

12. Clarabel

Clarabel Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    oh I am SO jealous.....

13. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    As soon as my boyfriend moved out of home with his mam.. she turned his room into a craft room.. it was so funny.. literally the day he left she had loads of stuff coming to make it her perfect little haven..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.