Im in a vicious cycle

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I have just re-started CD for the 3rd and (hopfully) final time. But Ive noticed a definate pattern. I start CD in March/April, continue with it until about September, then scoff myself silly from when I come off it, to when I re-start. How can I get out of this cycle?

Do you go up the plans properly? Its important you do and retrain your brain. It helped me finally stay at target

I haven't got a clue hun. What I did was to have an upper weight limit... one that I never wanted to go above again. It's usually a stone more than the weight I am if that makes sense. That way if I start to get near to it I know it's time to take action again, with more healthy eating!!!

This worked for me for a good year, but then my OH broke up with me and all the good intentions went by the wayside for a while, which is why I'm back on CD again, for the very last time. Good luck x

Good luck on your journey. Try and stick to the higher plans when you get ther. I think it will really help you and showed me just what rubbish I was eating before.

i that it is vital to work up the plans, in the 2 week blocks and then focus on the long term.

When you find out let me know ;)

Never seem to get to the working up the plans stage in order to work up the plans :rolleyes:

xx

Going up the plans is paramount

I am now maintaining and still on a shake a day or two if I fancy it

you can't just stop cd .... It doesn't work :-(

good luck x

Back