Im in Love...With Flapjacks!!!

liannaP

Desires to be slim....
Hiya all!!!

Just thought id share my love for the flapjacks!!! And yes, im serious!!!

I got chos shakes and flapjacks this week for something to chew and i really like the peanut ones. (I could live on peanut butter and black forrest gateux normally but thats a different story!!)

Am i mad?? Maybe my taste buds have just gone crazy but i enjoy them more than the shakes...

Am i the only one????!!!!:D

I could tell you what they taste like but it would be full of expletives! Bloody Nora,how can you eat them lianna?!!

They lovely. The texture is like the cork off a bottle and they are a bit dry but the taste lke a soft peanut tracker bar. (Remember tracker bars??)

They are pretty filling but you need to drink a good bit of water with them as they a little dry....

lianna, they are the one reason I defected to CD!

NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY

lianna, they are the one reason I defected to CD!

NASTY NASTY NASTY NASTY

Oh no!! Id take a flapjack anyday over one of the CD bars!!! My mate let me taste the Cranberry one and the Choc Orange one....FOUL!!!

I have the sweetest tooth ever (hence the need for LT!! LOL!!) but those bars were not nice!:D

They are awful...Lianna i thought you had better taste honey:D xx

Lianna, I thought you had bad taste fancying the pants off me but flapjacks that takes the biscuit:D xxx

We will have to set up a club! I loved them too!!

Bea perlease,I can eat them in a dire emergancy, but to say you love them c'mon. xxxxlol

:p.... ha... me too i like them... they are a bit dry but eaten in little bits they are fine,, and make a change from drinks ... i like em both had them from day one.. its nice to have something to chew... (had typed in something else there but realised mr "fat to thin " would have had a field day with it:D) ... so yep i am in the flap jack club ... we are an elite few me thinks .... ! sharon x

You've all gone nuts is there only ne on here thats sane xx lol
Shaz you are rude I had to cover my eyes then x

Only you are insane hun! But yeah still the minority:D
I had to run for the bin when i first tasted the flapjack, im impressed with you guys xx

hey
ur not alone. ive really grown on the flapjacks. wen i 1st had 1 they made me heave but now i ave one every day. it makes a diff from the shakes and theyre so fillin. gr8 4 wen ur out n about!!!

:rolleyes:Thinking this is a conspiracy, look all you closet flapjackers comeing out :Dxx

;)Yep I did :D x

Hmmmm some of them! xx

Back