im in love..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 25 May 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    me and adam [were doing well now] went looking for property yesterday, and ive falling in love with the most perfect appartment!:D

its ground floor, two bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite, Family bathroom,Kitchen with fridge-freezer,cooker,washing machine, tumble dryer, Living room with a two huge gorgeous leather seaties [sp]. Its 495 but the estate agent said that we proberly could get it for 450 pcm! :D Its not had any veiwings for a few months, so im hoping its still avalable in a couple of months :cry:as we have to save for bond,first mths rent and the estate agent fees. PLEASE pray that its still avalable lol.

We got a few more to look at :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    pleased things are getting back on track for you both hun...

did you sit down and have a chat about how you felt about things?

i've got my fingers crossed hun cos i know how excited i was when i found my first apartment.... :eek::p:eek:

4. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thats great news hunni ... there is nothing better than seeing something you like and feeling excited!

Glad you and your fella are on a much better level. Make sure you have talked about what your problems were or else they will only resurface later down the line!

Fingers crossed for you hun!

xx

5. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i cant stop looking on ikea website! its going to take us a few months cause we need like 1500, ohh im soooo friggin excited

6. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Glad things are going well for you two and hope you got your problems resolved.
    The apartment sounds lovely, so good luck with everything!

7. cheekychops

cheekychops On a mission!

It's great to have something to look forward to. Glad things are looking up for you hon. :)

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

glad to see yis back on track and will pray that the apartment is still there :)

9. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    hi hun, don't know what your circs are but my daughter managed to get some sort of loan from the local council to help her pay the initial deposit etc and she has to pay it back over so many months. Not sure if there are any schemes like that where you are xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.