I'm in so much pain

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rolo, 9 July 2007 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

I've got an appointment at the fracture clinic this morning because my big toe is broken diagonally across both bones :( I can't use my crutches because my hand hurts so much and everything is achy today, arms, back, shoulders.....

I don't know how i'm going to manage with getting the kids to school, hubby can only really take one day off. Just hoping my hand clears up soon so i can use my crutches.

Roz x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane

jane Opinionated

Poor you how did you doit?
    Why is your hand hurting?
  4. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Oooh Roz, hope you feel better soon..... and no more cycling for a while!!!!
  5. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Cambridge Diet
    Oh dear :( Hope you heal quickly, I had crutches once and I just couldn't use them at all - that was without a bad hand!
  6. rolo

rolo Full Member

Good news from the fracture clinic. Although the bones are broken, most of the pain is from the swelling, so once that has gone down i'll be ok, yay.

Roz x
  7. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Oh Roz, that is good news.

I was so shocked to hear about your accident - it sounds really painful.

I hope the swelling/bruising goes down really soon.

Sending you get well / healing vibes :vibes::vibes:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.