I'm joining a boot camp lol

Rachel :)

Silver Member
When ever I have lost weight before I've always done it with the help of a rosemary Conley class. There isn't any RC classes near me anymore but the lady that used to run them has branched off and started up a set of classes of her own.

She does about 7 exercise classes a week and also a weigh in once a week. So I start tomorrow morning! Eeeekkk :)

I did a boot camp class for 75 minutes this morning.

Good luck!

Good on you!!

Thanks very much :)

I've started going to one on a Tuesday night, but the trainer runs other sessions throught the week/weekend so if I find the time I might try to get to a Saturday one as well. It's such a good all-over workout. I love it. I don't say that at the time though! LOL!

Hi. That's sounds similar to what this lady does. She does a few classes on different days throughout the week, now my daughter goes to Pre school I can do a couple in the day times instead of just night time classes

My class starts at half 10, I got butterflies lol

Was just reading your diary, you daughter is adorable in her baby pictures, so much hair!!! :)

I do a boot camp every sunday. Lasts 90 minutes. Can't walk this morning so must have been a good workout!! Hope your's goes well:)

Hi. That's sounds similar to what this lady does. She does a few classes on different days throughout the week, now my daughter goes to Pre school I can do a couple in the day times instead of just night time classes

My class starts at half 10, I got butterflies lol

Was just reading your diary, you daughter is adorable in her baby pictures, so much hair!!! :)

Ahhh thanks! Yeah she's a little sweetie. I just want to cuddle her all the time!

Hope your class went well...it'll be totally worth it. Much more effective than an hour in the gym, I reckon. :D

Thanks Claire. The class was great! I got a good sweat on lol. Got home had a quick shower, made the children lunch and just been and done a weeks food shopping! I'm exhausted now!

The front of my thighs ache so much this morning from all the squats I did, it's a good pain though.

My brother told us yesterday that he has set his wedding date for the middle of June and has asked if my 3 yo daughter would like to be bridesmaid awwww I'm so excited!! So that's my new goal, I need to loose 2 1/2 stone by his wedding. If that's not motivation I don't know what is!!

That's a brilliant incentive! And I bet your daughter will look soooo cute :D

I didn't go to mine last night. I was exhausted! Feel quite bad for not going so will have to make it up with exercise the rest of the week. Nothing burns cals quite like it though. I'll have to have two or three runs to compensate lol!

I've got Zumba tonight, I really haven't got the energy, but I will drag myself there! Lol

Hey Claire, are you feeling any better? Zumba was good, haven't laughed so hard for ages!! We were doing these 'cow boy' type moves was hilarious! x

No not feeling better, major pms will get over it though. Glad you enjoyed Zumba it is a good laugh ;)

Back