i'm just gonna say this...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i feel empty... like there is a big void...

i feel like a black sheep because i have not stuck to this diet 100% - all because i had one meal on a weekend away...

sorry i just don't understand why everyone is suddenly split up like this... :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hey hun never feel like that!!!!!!!! Ive cheated !!!!!! Dont feel like a black sheep! Put it in past and move on xxxxxxxxxx

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Bloomin eck, I'm a terrible cheater - 8 months of cheating!

5. kelly

kelly Full Member

I haven't been on the forum for a while hun, why do you feel like this?

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

goolian. the new sub forum is not about excluding people because they ate something. It is about encouraging and supporting people who are committed to trying to do it 100% on plan.

There is nothing wrong with people eating a little while on the plan, if this is what they choose to do. I've done it myself in the past and if that is what gets you through, go for it.

However, I know from personal experience that the plan works best when it is stuck to. I also know that it is really difficult for some of us to stick to it when temptation is given.

There's nothing wrong with you chick. Do what you need to do and achieve what you intend to achieve
    x

7. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    I went to Barcelona a couple of weekends ago and took some shakes with me but had 2 meals whilst I was there of fish and salad. I still lost 7lbs that week. I dont really think it matters if you need to bend the rules to fit in to your life as long as you remain focussed on your goal and go back to being strict after the event. :)

8. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

My CDC has a good saying "Life happens"

9. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    That's exactly what I say to my clients too! I also say to them that "You CAN combine 'life' with dieting" :)

10. festivalfairy

I think people havemaybe misunderstood the idea of the 100% club its just a help for people who wana stick at 100% but who find it hard thats all xxxxxx

11. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i ate once, on a weekend away, a planned meal... that does not mean i am not commited 100%, because i am

12. festivalfairy

No one is saying your not hun i have ate a few times doesnt mean not commited I just decided i cant keep picking and snacking x

13. klee

klee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    CD
    god its like a messy dirvorce!
    im still here tho :D
    xx

14. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

LOL!!!!!

15. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    I am sitting on the fence and posting on both sides :D

16. festivalfairy

Same so am i!! x

17. bindiboo

bindiboo Hi its me again

Start Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.03%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    everyone is welcomed with big open arms. we are all in it together

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. festivalfairy

:) :) :)

20. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Amen to that Bindiboo!!....:D:D:D

21. abz

abz Gold Member

howdy. well tomorrow is my big planned break day. and i'm terrified of it truth be known. but i know that if i don't take a break from it i will look back and wish i had joined in on my best friends hen night whole heartedly. i love this diet but it does consume your life. and some parts of your life are meant to be lived. the just evening off thing has spread slightly too because i'm worried about how my body is going to react to eating for the first time in three weeks, and if i'm going to be sick i don't want it to be in a restaurant so i'm going to have a sandwich at lunch time too to check i'll be ok and to sling me out of ketosis so i can have a drink or two. i am committed 100% and when i am doing cambridge i do it 100% this is the first time i'm coming out of it and because it's a choice i've made, not a temptation i've given in to i don't feel like it's cheating. it's fitting my diet around my life. there is no point in living if you avoid life...

that's just my viewpoint on it anyways. i've joined the 100% forum because i do follow cd 100%. all but for two days in the whole journey. tomorrow night and the wedding next week. i don't think anybody will begrudge me that. and i don't think anybody would begrudge you your meal either honey.

sorry. big rang. because i too feel a little bit outcast even though i've been doing ss 100%...

abz xx

22. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I don't even think it is cheating when you give in to temptation. We each do the best we can. I cannot stand the word cheating but like everything on here, each to our own
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.